• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Indeed.

Who can hate Tanu? The insider of insiders!

have fun in tokyo man..and thanks for all that juicy info

Well bonucci got this on himself. Not only for the betrayal...because if it was for personal reasons of higher order (family for example)... maybe i can swallow it and understand his motives...mainly because of his children.

But... what he did on the half time is unnacceptable and im totally with the board here. He needed out ASAP. Not buts or ifs. All what he constructed in Juventus crumbled after that. Theres a time when u have to pull the plug and simply leave behind feelings etc. And this was the time. A future captain cant behave like that.
But do you guys really know what happened or didn't happen at HT in the final? Seems to me you are just trying to talk yourself into things as a justification for having lost the player. With the right motivation, any speculation can be made to look like a fact.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But do you guys really know what happened or didn't happen at HT in the final? Seems to me you are just trying to talk yourself into things as a justification for having lost the player. With the right motivation, any speculation can be made to look like a fact.
We don't know shit, but IF nothing happened he wouldn't be joining Milan now.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, for starters, for a Juventino through and through like Bonucci, to join milan...you know for sure something went terribly bad.And this coincides with the numerous sources talking about what happened at that halftime.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Regardless what happened there he's still a piece of shit for forcing a transfer to Milan

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This. Totally this

Fuck you and your stupid club anyway though. Hope you miss out on your target of qualifying for the EL :baus:

I hope you resign. Balosmelly too

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Still don't know what to make of this. We all mentioned that we'd rather sell Bonucci before we'd like to sell Alex Sandro but I doubt anybody thought it'd be to Milan for a paltry sum in today's market.

It'll be swept under the carpet so we'll never know the full details. Facts however are
- we backed the manager over the player
- we've sold for a below market fee to a likely rival in a few years
- he's getting a notable pay rise
- the inglorious BBC is broken (interested to see what happens in la nazionale)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Regardless what happened there he's still a piece of shit for forcing a transfer to Milan
I doubt Bonucci forced anything Milan-related here. If he was looking for max contract, exposure, chance to win CL asap, he would be going to Chelsea or Real or something. not Milan.
Bonucci landing with Milan is more the product of circumstances than him forcing the move with the point of joining Milan.
Once it became clear that it would be ebst for both sides for Bonucci to leave Jive, and considering he and his family probably wanted to stay in Italy, Milan became the only option - no other Italian team can pay this moneys right now, besides Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the deal.

Shit happened, and you are extremely fortunate.

Dont gloat, be happy it happened
Not gloating just pointing out the fickle and stupid side of human nature, in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 287)