Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He was a head case so it is probably true.

He never really grew on me tbh one of the few Juve players i never really liked.
I loved him but over the last year and the way he'd talk about "the new players needing to learn the Juve way" despite him being all over the place defensively irked me. It sucks seeing him as a Milan player however.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think he won't be that good at Milan. Defending, more than any other role, is being part of a cohesive unit. You can be the greatest defender in the world and still fail at your job because the others around you aren't at the same level.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If he indeed start trouble in the locker room in the Final at HT and was the reason for our collapse then good riddance. Did it in the most important game of the club and team he will easily do it again.

A clubs inaction on a player like that is what causes a feefall of other players losing it so by handling it this way I guess shows the other players you're here to win and follow orders as a professional. No player is bigger than the team.

2 bad apples out now we need to sort ourselves out.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You should meet him if you get the chance, genuinely very nice guy, messaged me while I was in Turin and helped me out.
Then maybe he shouldn't meet me :D

Are you going to Tokyo or getting on a high horse? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, it took you guys 10 or so pages to bury this guy under a mountain of steaming shit. :D
Horse as in heron? And yes peasants will peasant

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Then maybe he shouldn't meet me :D

Horse as in heron? And yes peasants will peasant
Just messing around :D

You said you were going where that guy Tanu was, so I was wondering if that meant Tokyo or that high horse he was riding on :D

- - - Updated - - -

Wait till he says he joined the club with the best history or something

The meltdown...
I don't know if there will be anything left to melt by then ...

Interesting avatar, btw :D

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He always wanted to leave but he couldn't because of son's illness.that's why he rejected man city and chelsea.he just didn't want to continue his career in out of italy.first offer from milan and he accepted.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he traded his legend status for Milan shirt
Indeed.

I believe social media in some respect manage to divide people.
I think that if we met in person you'd change your mind about me as some of the people from Tuz who I have met can confirm I am not as bad as you paint me.
I don't hold any grudge against you therefore I struggle to get why you do towards me.
But hey, come to the Stadium and let's discuss over a pint.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Who can hate Tanu? The insider of insiders!

have fun in tokyo man..and thanks for all that juicy info

Just messing around :D
Well bonucci got this on himself. Not only for the betrayal...because if it was for personal reasons of higher order (family for example)... maybe i can swallow it and understand his motives...mainly because of his children.

But... what he did on the half time is unnacceptable and im totally with the board here. He needed out ASAP. Not buts or ifs. All what he constructed in Juventus crumbled after that. Theres a time when u have to pull the plug and simply leave behind feelings etc. And this was the time. A future captain cant behave like that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dreadful transfer at a dreadful price.

Now we need to find a replacement instead of focusing on other areas that require strengthening.

In two seasons we have dismantled a world class midfield and defense.

Say what you like about him, but he was crucial for us (look how many games he has played in recent years). Now we badly need a midfielder who can create as well as defend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 113)