Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Both Vialli and Ravanelli were gone shortly after Baggio. Assuming Bonucci will be gone this summer, we still have Benatia and Rugani who can step in. Not to mention Barzagli and Chiellinni of course. Also, Mandragora can play a CB in emergency situation.
Hmm.. imo backline need alot of understanding and leadership, while attack can rely on individual brilliance.

And hope we wont rely Mandragora as CB, dont want 2nd Marrone.. Hopefully he prove me wrong though

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
If we can get 60M for Bonucci, I think it's something that you really have to think about

Rugani and Caldara are both going to be exceptional. Then you have Chiellini assuming the Barzagli role, like someone else said and then we have Benatia

60M can be reinvested in a game-changing midfielder or winger

It's tough

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Hmm.. imo backline need alot of understanding and leadership, while attack can rely on individual brilliance.

And hope we wont rely Mandragora as CB, dont want 2nd Marrone.. Hopefully he prove me wrong though

I didn't see that leadership on Saturday. I know it's unfair to judge on one game but it was THE GAME. The understanding will be there, Barzagli, Rugani, Benatia, Chiellinni have been playing together for a while. After next season Caldara comes in to replace Barza and eventually Cheillinni/Benatia to form a partnership with Rugani for years to come or shall I say another mega-offer for one of them :D

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I didn't see that leadership on Saturday. I know it's unfair to judge on one game but it was THE GAME. The understanding will be there, Barzagli, Rugani, Benatia, Chiellinni have been playing together for a while. After next season Caldara comes in to replace Barza and eventually Cheillinni/Benatia to form a partnership with Rugani for years to come or shall I say another mega-offer for one of them :D
Bro, all of the team play shit at 2nd half. Bonnuci have a great season bar CL final, he's somewhat choker though Euro12, CL15, CL17.. Our piggy got competition hahaha.

And i think it part of max strategy, i got an impression Juve was super tired at 2nd half.. probably max instruct to got some lead at 1st half, and then defend like a madmad at 2nd half.. Like barca's match.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
if we're going to base Saturday's performance on if someone should be sold then the whole team should be sold.

- - - Updated - - -

If we can get 60M for Bonucci, I think it's something that you really have to think about

Rugani and Caldara are both going to be exceptional. Then you have Chiellini assuming the Barzagli role, like someone else said and then we have Benatia

60M can be reinvested in a game-changing midfielder or winger

It's tough
they have the money to get a game changing mid fielder or winger without having to sell Bonucci. Just like last year we bought Higuain and then sold Pogba... one step forward, one step back. We need to stop selling our top players !

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I love your work escapades :D

You going to move up north and teach the Innuit children soon bro?
Yeah I'm applying like crazy, so hopefully in late August/September I'll be there :D

What what is? :D It lives for Juve and its location doesn't make sense that's all I know. In the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing alright. Over the final loss, I think but feeling pretty downbeat about what the hell to do from here.
i feel you :dule:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
There is some bullshit report from The Sun that Chelsea is willing to offer 55mln + Matic. As much as I am against selling our starters this offer would be too good to refuse. We would get a very good midfielder + the cash to buy another excellent midfielder. It would allow us to use our whole transfer budget + monies from other sales on wingers...

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We won't get a better CB though, even with 55m. How about we just sign Matic and keep Bonucci? I don't want to sell any key players, no matter if they give us 100mil for fukkin Rugani. We gotta build on our core, it's near perfect aside from 3-4 players we can easily afford with our budget. If we reshuffle every year, especially core players, we're not gonna go far. Look at RM: they bought nearly no one and sold nearly no one last year and just added some depth and they became an inpenetrable machine with perfect understanding.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Dude, RM have twice the budget we have. It's like expecting Roma or Napoli to have our transfer policy. The thing is, Chiellinni and Bonucci are hindering Rugani's development. Obviosuly it would be better to sell Chiellinni but nobody's gonna pay so much for him that it would be worth it. Whereas in Bonu case, we have Chelsea and City competing for him with super inflated offers.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If you have the money to keep Bonucci and still make big signings in midfield and attack then you do it.

But if you don't have the money, the most logical thing is to sell an overvalued player in a seller's market and replace him with the adequate replacements already on your roster. And that's all there is to it for me basically. These options are clear.

We have to shift our priorities to midfield and attack. I would like to keep Bonucci but if you have no choice, you have no choice.

Besides, Bonucci was not as good as Rugani is at this age.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15,972
    If you have the money to keep Bonucci and still make big signings in midfield and attack then you do it.

But if you don't have the money, the most logical thing is to sell an overvalued player in a seller's market and replace him with the adequate replacements already on your roster. And that's all there is to it for me basically. These options are clear.

We have to shift our priorities to midfield and attack. I would like to keep Bonucci but if you have no choice, you have no choice.

Besides, Bonucci was not as good as Rugani is at this age.
    :agree: in fact, Bonucci was a lot worse in his age.

Strangely enough, this is the first summer I'm thinking 'Bonucci is staying here'. So we might be selling him after all. :p

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    Dude, RM have twice the budget we have. It's like expecting Roma or Napoli to have our transfer policy. The thing is, Chiellinni and Bonucci are hindering Rugani's development. Obviosuly it would be better to sell Chiellinni but nobody's gonna pay so much for him that it would be worth it. Whereas in Bonu case, we have Chelsea and City competing for him with super inflated offers.
    What the fukk are you even rambling about you doofus? Real not selling or buying anyone is impossible for us to do? Jesus christ, we have a perfect squad aside from just a couple of key players that are easily attainable for 100mil, not to mention selling our dead weight. We are not a poor club, we have easily over a hundred million euro budget. We are the second best team in the world and we must play the transfer market that way too. We have no need to make profit this summer so why the fukk do we need to sell anyone? We can match all offers for Bonucci, we just renewed him last summer and he is an integral part of the team. I REPEAT we don't have to sell anyone and we barely have to purchase a couple of players to be one of the favourites.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    What the fukk are you even rambling about you doofus? Real not selling or buying anyone is impossible for us to do? Jesus christ, we have a perfect squad aside from just a couple of key players that are easily attainable for 100mil, not to mention selling our dead weight. We are not a poor club, we have easily over a hundred million euro budget. We are the second best team in the world and we must play the transfer market that way too. We have no need to make profit this summer so why the fukk do we need to sell anyone? We can match all offers for Bonucci, we just renewed him last summer and he is an integral part of the team. I REPEAT we don't have to sell anyone and we barely have to purchase a couple of players to be one of the favourites.
    Calm down. You said we are missing a couple of key players and then you go on saying we can buy them for 100mln (even though I doubt our net expenditure will reach that level). You know what the prices are these days right? Our key players are Higuain, Dybala, Bonucci. Would you sell them for 100mln combined?
    The fact that we are second best team in Europe doesn't mean we are second richest team in Europe. Actually we are barely in top 10 being miles away from top3.

- - - Updated - - -

We're getting Caldara next summer, though?
    Mandragora would do as a 5th choice CB. Assuming we will play 4 at the back of course.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Lol at people comparing caldara to bonucci

One is a world class defender wanted by every club. .. the other is a defender none of you have actually watched more than a youtube clip of and who hasn't proved anything yet

And lol at the people who say enatia is good enough. The same guy who is injured 3 months even season. Good luck with that.

From now on I'm -repping anyone who say caldara is good enough to start. This stupidity needs to end

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Lol at people comparing caldara to bonucci

One is a world class defender wanted by every club. .. the other is a defender none of you have actually watched more than a youtube clip of and who hasn't proved anything yet

And lol at the people who say enatia is good enough. The same guy who is injured 3 months even season. Good luck with that.

From now on I'm -repping anyone who dady caldara is good enough to start. This stupidity needs to end

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Lol you called Caldara Daddy. Faggit

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    Calm down. You said we are missing a couple of key players and then you go on saying we can buy them for 100mln (even though I doubt our net expenditure will reach that level). You know what the prices are these days right? Our key players are Higuain, Dybala, Bonucci. Would you sell them for 100mln combined?
    The fact that we are second best team in Europe doesn't mean we are second richest team in Europe. Actually we are barely in top 10 being miles away from top3.
    But we don't need tons of money to improve our team! Here's an easily attainable mercato:

In: Tolisso 35-40m, Sanchez/Di Maria/etc. 50-70m, Schick 20-25m = 125m
    Out: Lemina 25m

Boom, 100m mercato without breaking a sweat. No need to sell anyone either if we don't want to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)