Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,141
    Osvaldo imo.
    Not a single shot on target in Serie A :rofl:
    The only things he has done in his stint is appear offside a million times,foul players or complain like a bitch.He makes Amauri look
    like Trezegol.
    The thing is, we never needed to rely on Osvaldo, luckily. He had less than 600 minutes on the field in all competitions since he arrived. He was very bad without a doubt, but I don't think he's the worst player cause of his low impact.

I personally don't remember we had any player in Juve who made as many errors as Bonucci. Certainly not when it comes to vital errors.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I agree.I still remember Milan game errors last two years,Chelsea away game,Roma game,Benfica ..........,and the most important thing is that his price tag is 15 mil alongside with Ogbonna who cost us the same.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    He's even worse. Started decently, but never justified his price tag. We have two extremely error prone defenders.
    As things stand they're good enough for the bench and that's it. If a good offer arrives for either one we should probably sell for profit and buy some less overrated Cbs.

Back 4 next season without Bonucci in starting lineup will give us a huge boost in Europe :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    He's had a poor season. But he's still a good defender, useful when there's nothing else. If we can get something close to the €15m we paid for him id say sell, but if we can get just €5m I say we keep him for backup. He is getting better and better IMO.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];4535142 said:
    i love that quote in ur sig, cronios, $#@!face forgot that Italy and Juventus won everything with the 3 man defence in 80's
    Oh yeah. Back when footballers chain-smoked cigarettes and Maradona got tested positive for cocaine while at Napoli?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    "L’acquisto di Bonucci è stata l’operazione più complicata da quando sono qui. Lui era in comproprietà tra Genoa e Bari: dovevamo parlare con i due club e con il giocatore. Per arrivare al suo acquisto abbiamo ceduto la nostra comproprietà di Criscito ai rossoblù, e Almiron al Bari, il quale aveva un ingaggio pesante e difficilmente vendibile. Bonucci non è costato alla fine 15,5 milioni, ma poco più di 4 milioni. "
    http://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pian...uno-pua-immaginare-berbatov-e-guarin-v-188714
    Paratici said the we paid only 4 millions for Bonucci

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Juventino[RUS];4540769 said:
    "L’acquisto di Bonucci è stata l’operazione più complicata da quando sono qui. Lui era in comproprietà tra Genoa e Bari: dovevamo parlare con i due club e con il giocatore. Per arrivare al suo acquisto abbiamo ceduto la nostra comproprietà di Criscito ai rossoblù, e Almiron al Bari, il quale aveva un ingaggio pesante e difficilmente vendibile. Bonucci non è costato alla fine 15,5 milioni, ma poco più di 4 milioni. "
    http://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pian...uno-pua-immaginare-berbatov-e-guarin-v-188714
    €4m in cash, but that's not the same as the total deal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];4540769 said:
    According to Cronios, we paid 87 million for him.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    he won the scudetto. how can you judge this as a poor season?
    I was expecting him to improve season by season and even though I think he has, since he arrived, it's not enough. He's been solid for periods but can also be held responsible for some fatal errors (vs Benfica, lately). I was expecting him to develop more..

Jun 7, 2003
    I was expecting him to improve season by season and even though I think he has, since he arrived, it's not enough. He's been solid for periods but can also be held responsible for some fatal errors (vs Benfica, lately). I was expecting him to develop more..
    we wont develop as a team if we sell our experienced players. who helped us to win three scudettos in row. i think he played a very good season again allthough barzagli is our best cb. against benfica barzagli was not there thats why we lost the game.

Milan $#@!ing Baros won the CL with liverpool, is he one of the all-time greats?

Jesus :facepalm2:
    1) cl winner
    2) top scorer em 2004
    3) top scorer in turkcell süperliga 2008
    4) won league cup 2003 with liverpool
    5) won süperliga 2012
    6) won fa cup 2008
    7) won ligue 1 2007 with lyon

the most important trophy for you is the top scorer in 2004, that means his name is written in the history of football. that means milan baros = very good player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 476)