Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Let's hope he doesn't make us visit this thread later on. Quiet game from him where he's doing basic work without any brain farts would do.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he did it in the Italian cup, in the games with Galata and in every important match, when we are not so much better than the opposition, that our midfield will not allw them to test our defense.
When the game is balanced, the weakest link is stressed to the maximum and the important matches tend to be balanced, as they host strong teams in them...
These are the king of matches that we ought to have a reliable option and use liabilities like Bonucci for the rest of them.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Let's hope we manage to find a buyer asap, is Monaco still interested?

In terms of how his induvidual mistakes has cost us not just games but entire tournaments i think bonehead is the worst player to play for us. Sure motta and likes were worse but they never did cause a individual fuck up that led to our exit from tournaments.

He had a very good game though and he can shove it up his ass. Just fucking get rid of him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He wasn't that bad but not great either, he should stop the long balls. Countless of them went to Benfica.
3 of them out of 10 went to Benfica. 70% is pretty decent for long balls, and he had 90% overall. Lichtsteiner was the only player with higher, which shows that people are judging based on stand out isolated incidents rather than over the game.

Obviously if you hit lots of long passes like he does then some are going to go astray and look terrible, that's the nature of the technique. If you hit a shot or free-kick from over 30 yards then likewise. With the pitch as wet as it was last night I would question the wisdom in using it so often.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
3 of them out of 10 went to Benfica. 70% is pretty decent for long balls, and he had 90% overall. Lichtsteiner was the only player with higher, which shows that people are judging based on stand out isolated incidents rather than over the game,
I'm pretty sure it's way more but i can't be bothered to rewatch the game again. It's not just this match JJ, he always does it and most of the time he delivers them to the opponent. Defensivly he was pretty solid, buthe is not the right person to give long balls anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 80)