Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You must have read incorrectly, we were clearly told above that Bonucci is bad in every important match.
He was bad enough in the first leg, that Benfica didnt even have to press us hard enough yesterday and exploit his defensive lapses like before and with Galata and every time it really mattered...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Every time I think about our elimination and trying to rationalize, thinking what we should change I remember this guy and first game in Lisbon. :sergio:

Permabenched for the next year, play only vs the likes of Livorno and Catania.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Every time I think about our elimination and trying to rationalize, thinking what we should change I remember this guy and first game in Lisbon. :sergio:

Permabenched for the next year, play only vs the likes of Livorno and Catania.
He'll still manage a few own goals against the likes of them

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I dunno. Before Benfica, when teams closed down Pirlo with tight marking, he became our playmaker.

It sort of worked for a while...

Then Benfica ended that noise.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I dunno. Before Benfica, when teams closed down Pirlo with tight marking, he became our playmaker.

It sort of worked for a while...

Then Benfica ended that noise.
I don't care about his assists, he made numerous vital errors in the defense which cost us everything on the European arena - that pass to drogba, wasn't able to block sneijder's shot, garay's goal from the corner and all these ricochets from him :sergio:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4532435 said:
Easily the worst player of the season
Osvaldo imo.
Not a single shot on target in Serie A :rofl:
The only things he has done in his stint is appear offside a million times,foul players or complain like a bitch.He makes Amauri look
like Trezegol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 749)