Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I have to agree. While Leo is not a Motta-level scapegoat, for me he represents the gap between us and wider European success.
I think he's worse, but he's playing in a far better Juve team than the one Motta played in so he's not as exposed as the later.

Shit even Motta would've looked "decent" in this Juve team thanks mainly to Conte.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think he's worse, but he's playing in a far better Juve team than the one Motta played in so he's not as exposed as the later.

Shit even Motta would've looked "decent" in this Juve team thanks mainly to Conte.
Motta would never stand out. Bonucci has had long periods in wich he was very solid. And was italy's best defender at the 2012 euro's.

Seriously, stop these clown responses

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Motta would never stand out. Bonucci has had long periods in wich he was very solid. And was italy's best defender at the 2012 euro's.

Seriously, stop these clown responses
I won't , bonucci is a very poor defender that's my opinion of the guy if you think otherwise your free to do so, last I've checked this is a :gsol: forum :gsol: you know, a place were people can have different opinions.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The moment he becomes a father is an important one in a man's life.
He grows more mature and responsible, see things as they really are and focuses on the things that really have importance in life.
For Bonucci, a Juventus players who plays in the center of the defence of Juventus, a historic team that aspires to become nearly as strong as it once was,
such level of maturity would benefit him. We need him to grow stronger at the back, work out on the gym, be less of a shaky skinny leg he is now and start taking responsibilities and performing manly sliding tackles,
stop hiding behind the shade of Chiellini and Barzagli and stand up for his covering field! Be a man! Be a Juventus material CB!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He grows more mature and responsible, see things as they really are and focuses on the things that really have importance in life.
For Bonucci, a Juventus players who plays in the center of the defence of Juventus, a historic team that aspires to become nearly as strong as it once was,
such level of maturity would benefit him. We need him to grow stronger at the back, work out on the gym, be less of a shaky skinny leg he is now and start taking responsibilities and performing manly sliding tackles,
stop hiding behind the shade of Chiellini and Barzagli and stand up for his covering field! Be a man! Be a Juventus material CB!
Really cron?

First of all, is his second child,
and second...well, you know... he doesnt changed footbalistically speaking one bit with the first one....

He is at his "peak" right now...and i think we can do bette.

I love Leo{s passion, but hate his footie with passion too,

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If Bonucci stays and Conte stays, we're locked in this fucking robotic scheme forever.

PLEASE sell Bonucci. We would make like 10/12M and would be able to change to back4. While Bonucci is there we'll remain hostages of 3 cbs. Conte won't bench him. No fucking way.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
True.

If he wants Bonucci to start so hard, then force the guy to learn the ways of the 4 man defense.

Its unreal that we are treating Bonucci like if he was a Maldino or a Cannavaro in terms of skill.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If Bonucci stays and Conte stays, we're locked in this fucking robotic scheme forever.

PLEASE sell Bonucci. We would make like 10/12M and would be able to change to back4. While Bonucci is there we'll remain hostages of 3 cbs. Conte won't bench him. No fucking way.
Conte to Monaco.
Conte to buy Bonucci - 35mil
Conte to buy Peluso -12 mil
:donedeal:

There's your Sanchez money, now return Ciro.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
True.

If he wants Bonucci to start so hard, then force the guy to learn the ways of the 4 man defense.

Its unreal that we are treating Bonucci like if he was a Maldino or a Cannavaro in terms of skill.

I've noticed that in the past couple of years. Juve fans the world over are growing attached to these average players and when somebody suggests benching or selling somebody like Bonucci or Matri etc people start going mad. "ARE YOU INSANE? WHY WOULD WE BENCH BONUCCI HE IS A GOOD LAD AND A JUVENTINO AT HEART"

:lol:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
:lol: never fails to deliver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 71)