• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4521040 said:
:rofl:

as for 2nd part - the fact that Conte is doing NOTHING to improve our defending on set pieces is killing me, i lost count how many times we've conceded from corners/free kicks
How do you know that he does nothing? Set pieces are well known Benfica's strength and they only threatened once last night. Unfortunately Bonucci was there.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
When, please enlighten me? I remember few games that we had difficulties, but you're overreacting as usual.
FC Copenhagen 1-1 Juventus - free kick
Juventus 2-1 Verona - corner
Juventus 3-1 FC Copenhagen - long thrown in
Cagliari 1-4 Juventus - corner
Juventus 4-2 Sampdoria - corner
Juventus 3-1 Inter - corner
Verona 2-2 Juventus - both goals after free kicks
Juventus 2-1 Lyon - corner
Benfica 2-1 Juventus - corner

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4521055 said:
+rep for the effort; I guess following games on whoscored is helpful. :p

It really seems we have some issues there.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Nice going RUS!!! I am frustrated with the fact that Bonucci is starting every god damn match there is... Everyone was fapping when he had a couple assists, but lately he sucks ass in everything he does...
Defending: Suck dick
Corners/free kicks: Suck dick
Long balls: Suck multiple dick

I don't care what we field at that spot... but please.. no more bonucci...

i'd rather try out Barzagli or Caceres on that spot and the other one next to him... they are capable of doing something where Bonucci is not..

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4521062 said:
I watched everysingle games in this season, it's not hard to notice that we have a problems at corners/free kicks, plus Buffon does'nt put player on the far post, it cost us yesterday, dunno why he is so stubborn
I noticed today while seeing highlights/gifs of the first goal, Marchisio seems to be positioned on the second post, but once the ball comes in, he seems to run out/sideways for the offside trap...did anyone else see it like that too?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
His passing was the only reason he was important in this side, now he can't even find fkn Big Show Llorente and he's constantly rolling balls into the oppositions feet, he should be dropped either for another player or for another system

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4521055 said:
Thats not that many really, set picecs amount to almost 20-30% of goals scored in europen compatitions, so put it in prespective

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
but once the ball comes in, he seems to run out/sideways for the offside trap...did anyone else see it like that too?
I saw it. He left the post while the ball was traveling... i dotn know why he did that

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Thats not that many really, set picecs amount to almost 20-30% of goals scored in europen compatitions, so put it in prespective
Yes but if you calculate the number of goals we've conceded from set pieces and divide it by the number of goals we have conceded in total, I am sure it would make a bad reading.

When you are conceding 30% of your goals from set pieces, you have a problem.

Mar 9, 2006
Yes but if you calculate the number of goals we've conceded from set pieces and divide it by the number of goals we have conceded in total, I am sure it would make a bad reading.

When you are conceding 30% of your goals from set pieces, you have a problem.
We conceded only 22 goals in serie a, 6 out of 22 ~28% were from set pieces, so it's almost every fourth goal
And 4 goals out of 12 in CL/EU were conceded from set pieces so it's 25%, every fourth goal too, it's WAY too much

And we doesn't improve, everytime we are doing the same mistakes - bad marking, Bonucci vs. Garay, Marchisio vs. Garay and so on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 169)

• Ali