Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
i get that you are not intelligent, but even a gorilla would realize i was referring to juve's attack. even my next few words "now he is the worst forward in juve" would give even tpain clue.

amazing. just amazing
"Was a key player and now is worst forward" let's go further - key player, the player which is giving something that others can't, which lead your team to the victories, the player without which your team struggle, the player that is making difference - vucinic never was close to this, and of course he is not worst forward in the team, he is very gifted by the nature but his laziness, injuries, stubborn and in team competition after tevez and Llorente's arrival destroyed him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4522744 said:
"Was a key player and now is worst forward" let's go further - key player, the player which is giving something that others can't, which lead your team to the victories, the player without which your team struggle, the player that is making difference - vucinic never was close to this, and of course he is not worst forward in the team, he is very gifted by the nature but his laziness, injuries, stubborn and in team competition after tevez and Llorente's arrival destroyed him
What's your argument here? Vucinic was among our key players in the last 2 years, until this season and he led Juve to victories; pretty influential part of our attack.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I get from this that you like Bonucci, but he's one of the worst starting CBs in the last 2 decades that I've seen here. Put a metal pole in the middle of our box and it would do a better job.
no, im not a big fan of him. ofcorse i like him but not that much.

if we are to play with a back 4 Chiellini-Barzagli will be our starting CBs. so Bonucci-Ogbonna would be our backups (i dont know if any club has backup CBs as good as these, they are even better than some starter CBs). unless we get a better player (i cant count much ball playing CBs better than him), or one that could potentially be better than him (Rugani, but its still way to early for him), or one that Conte would turn into a beast (Ranocchia) he should stay, even if we play with a back 4. and then you have the point that Barzagli is 33. he wont last too long anyomore and why would we look for a replacement when we have a good CB right there, who already knows the players, the coach, the system...

so, hes an important player when we play with a back 3, hes a good backup in a back 4, hes italian, loves the club etc. i really dont see the need of selling him...

- - - Updated - - -

Wat? He's even worse in a 4 man backline
hes not worse (defensive wise) than any of Luiz, Pique, Hummels, Ramos, Badstuber. and i saw all these working pretty well in a 4 man backline. i dont see why Bonucci wouldnt be able to do so

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@zizinho

I said that he'd be a good backup and that would be the most natural role for him in the future, but if a good offer arrives and you know how these crazy oil clubs are and their tendencies to pay over the top for players, I wouldn't think twice about selling him and investing money elsewhere.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@zizinho

I said that he'd be a good backup and that would be the most natural role for him in the future, but if a good offer arrives and you know how these crazy oil clubs are and their tendencies to pay over the top for players, I wouldn't think twice about selling him and investing money elsewhere.
i would accept a crazy offer too, but thats really unlikely to happen. only Monaco could be after him and what would they offer for him? what would we ask for him? its really hard to predict but most likely he will stay and continue to be a starter in our 3-5-2 and a backup in a 4-whatever-whatever.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4522766 said:
The most vital players were pirlo, Vidal, chiellini and lichtsteiner, oh and Alex and his winning goals in the 11/12 season
Forwards Rus, Vucinic was our best forward and there were games when Pirlo couldn't produce his magic, Vucinic would step up and with lift the team. He's highly inconsistent, but you can't diminish his importance in our attack.

Btw Vucinic contributed more than DP in his final year. Naturally, considering the amount of games he played.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4522766 said:
The most vital players were pirlo, Vidal, chiellini and lichtsteiner, oh and Alex and his winning goals in the 11/12 season
Vucinic carried us in the final part of the last season with his goals and assists. he and Vidal were the most important players after the Bayern games and single handedly secured us the title. and Lichtsteiner was the starter with the lowest average rating last season

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
As long as Conte uses 3 CBs this mofo will continue to start.

And Conte will only change his scheme if 2 great wingers are brought. Skilled, fast paced goal scoring guys who can also trace back and defende the other team's fullbacks.

As this is not going to happen, we'll keep fucking Bonucci and 3Cb's next year also. Conte will ultimately only change it when we fail in Italy.

Mar 9, 2006
Vucinic carried us in the final part of the last season with his goals and assists. he and Vidal were the most important players after the Bayern games and single handedly secured us the title. and Lichtsteiner was the starter with the lowest average rating last season
WAT?
He scored 2 goals against Pescara and 1 against Bologna and gave 1 assist in the same match :seven: oh and 1 against Cagliari when we were champions already :seven: yep, definitely he carried us in the final part of that season with 4 goals and 2 assists from january to may, and he was the key player of course okay :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4522829 said:
WAT?
He scored 2 goals against Pescara and 1 against Bologna and gave 1 assist in the same match :seven: oh and 1 against Cagliari when we were champions already :seven: yep, definitely he carried us in the final part of that season with 4 goals and 2 assists from january to may, and he was the key player of course okay :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he and Vidal wee our best players in the finish of the season when we secured the title. its not all in goals and assists, Vucinic is much more than that...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
im not overrating him. now, he has problems with injuries, otherwise he would be our 3rd striker this season. last season he was the best forward we had and he has shown that on the field. he has his weaknesses, which we all know very well, but you cant deny the great impact he had in winning the last 2 titles. without him, we would win the title last season much harder.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Vucinic is just not good enough. Not even at his peak, which has passed. Way too insconsistent, and completely lacking killer instinct. His intelligence and creativity are off the charts, but he lacks too much. Always have

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Vucinic is just not good enough. Not even at his peak, which has passed. Way too insconsistent, and completely lacking killer instinct. His intelligence and creativity are off the charts, but he lacks too much. Always have
i know that he is/was not a WC player. but im talking about the importance he had in winning the scudetto last season and how he was one of the most imporatant players in that task

Mar 9, 2006
im not overrating him. now, he has problems with injuries, otherwise he would be our 3rd striker this season. last season he was the best forward we had and he has shown that on the field. he has his weaknesses, which we all know very well, but you cant deny the great impact he had in winning the last 2 titles. without him, we would win the title last season much harder.
Every forward made impact, that's the key - giovinco with 11 goals, vucinic 10, matri 10, quagliarella 13, everyone were doing the same job sometimes better sometimes worse, there is no reason to choose one of them and praise him, how can you say that Mirko was vital of he scored only 3 goals and made 2 assists in 6 months?!why you underrate achievements of our other forwards then?! Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)