• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4522885 said:
Every forward made impact, that's the key - giovinco with 11 goals, vucinic 10, matri 10, quagliarella 13, everyone were doing the same job sometimes better sometimes worse, there is no reason to choose one of them and praise him, how can you say that Mirko was vital of he scored only 3 goals and made 2 assists in 6 months?!why you underrate achievements of our other forwards then?! Lol
Those are wrong numbers; Quag scored 9, and Gio 7 in Serie A. Vucinic along with Pirlo was our lead assist man. Apart from that he made plenty of key passes, ingenious moves, something one would be able to notice only if he'd seen our games.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Those are wrong numbers; Quag scored 9, and Gio 7 in Serie A. Vucinic along with Pirlo was our lead assist man. Apart from that he made plenty of key passes, ingenious moves, something one would be able to notice only if he'd seen our games.
thats it. you need to have watched the games with and without Vucinic to see the importance he had for us

Mar 9, 2006
It's obvious that I counted goals from all competitions :sergio: I don't miss Juve games :sergio: oh, praise The Lord, vucinic can cover the ball , halilujah

Yep, and the Internet history experts who never were in Russia and never read a book about us knows my country history better than my own grandfathers and grandmothers who lived under Stalin's regime:tup: :rofl:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4522900 said:
It's obvious that I counted goals from all competitions :sergio: I don't miss Juve games :sergio: oh, praise The Lord, vucinic can cover the ball , halilujah
The discussion was about his importance for Serie titles, but even if that was genuine mistake on your part you conveniently forgot to add Vucinic' goals in other competitions, overall it makes it 14. Add to that number 7-8 assists and you get the picture why he was one of our key players. :wink:

And you can't be serious with that Stalin avatar. I thought it was some prank, but regardless no room for politics here on players thread.

Mar 9, 2006
The discussion was about his importance for Serie titles, but even if that was genuine mistake on your part you conveniently forgot to add Vucinic' goals from other competitions, overall it makes it 14. Add to that number 7-8 assists and you get the picture why he was one of our key players. :wink:
It's 25% - 25% - 25% - 25%, In the different parts of that season they all had their ups and downs and overall they gave us 100% result, scudetto, I'm not going to praise one of them, even conte said the same thing, and for the key player I have only one name - Vidal, for season 11/12 - pirlo

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4522909 said:
It's 25% - 25% - 25% - 25%, In the different parts of that season they all had their ups and downs and overall they gave us 100% result, scudetto, I'm not going to praise one of them, even conte said the same thing, and for the key player I have only one name - Vidal, for season 11/12 - pirlo
Nah, more like 40-20-20-20.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i dont get how this turned into wether vucinic was immportant or not.

he was a first team starter and now he is not, because he is not good enough. same with bonucci when we switch to a 2 man defense.

holy fucking hell how did this turn to 3 pages of vucnic shit. fucking RUS

Mar 9, 2006
Yes and yours is statistically wrong. One wrong view is a tragedy, million is statistics.
You are schizoid who pretends to be smart, feel sorry for you

- - - Updated - - -

i dont get how this turned into wether vucinic was immportant or not.

he was a first team starter and now he is not, because he is not good enough. same with bonucci when we switch to a 2 man defense.

holy fucking hell how did this turn to 3 pages of vucnic shit. fucking RUS
Hi pussy

- - - Updated - - -

why? we too boring for you too?
Don't respond to them, the only thing that they want is your response on their meaningful posts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)