• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WΏΏdy?;4521003 said:
Yes, because i said it already Ogbonna is not someone i am confident in yet. So its like we have an option to chose between 2 bonucci's. Its Conte's fault for not trying out other formations and having a plan b, but if a player fucks up like a retarded spastic it is his fault.

Id rather we play Barza in center flanked by Caceres and Killini, I'd rather we burry 352 forever, but i cannot expect these things to be done overnight and this is Conte's fault.

So you agree Bonehead is a useless shithead and he should not play for a club like Juventus or should have never played for us?
I understand why we field Bonucci in our 3-5-2, but his mistakes are costing us game after game and it needs to stop. Conte is to blame because it's his job to do something about it. Prevention is better than cure.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4520998 said:
Ogbonna is not ready to play against teams like Benfica, he has no experience of european football, so what the point to blame Conte if Bonucci is deadwood? You want him to turn to new formation in the most vital match of the season and to drop bonucci? He is not that crazy
Ogbonna is the better defender and European experience has very little to do with it.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,925
    I understand why we field Bonucci in our 3-5-2, but his mistakes are costing us game after game and it needs to stop. Conte is to blame because it's his job to do something about it. Prevention is better than cure.
    If anything, then it's Marotta's fault for buying him, or being unable to sell him.

Having said that, I really don't know why would any club buy Bonucci at the moment. We'd probably ask for a lot of money since we even overpaid for him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    WΏΏdy?;4521013 said:
    Agreed.

What about the question i asked you? :D
    He's good for Serie A like Pirlo where his liabilities in defense won't cost us much. We need better for Europe.

Juventino[RUS];4521015 said:
    EU League 10/11, Champions league 12/13, 13/14, EU League 13/14 plus he is vice-champion of euro 2012, he is ten time more experienced player than Ogbonna
    Experience has absolutely nothing to do with why Conte plays him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];4521024 said:
    of course, we have Nesta but Conte prefers Bonucci :rofl:
    Bonucci's role is to spread play from the back. He doesn't do anything which needs experience defensively. He plays the ball to Caceres and Chiellini or to their keeper.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    He's good for Serie A like Pirlo where his liabilities in defense won't cost us much. We need better for Europe.
    So what you are saying is for a defender who is good enough for Serie A last night's embarassing fuck up was unable to avoid? Or was it that the weight of European competition and the immense difficulty to leap in the air that a defender good enough for Serie A cannot dream of doing? To put icing on the cake you say that denfensive fuck up is Conte's fault! Is it also Conte's fault that we have no one better for Europe?

Are you trolling?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    I can't see Conte benching Bonucci at this part of the season, considering his role in the current system, but does this excuse the later for the blunders he tends to make? Of course not.

Mar 9, 2006
    I can't see Conte benching Bonucci at this part of the season, considering his role in the current system, but does this excuse the later for the blunders he tends to make? Of course not.
    of course not, Bonucci had many bad games in the current season and Conte had million of games to try Caceres, Ogbonna behind Barzagli - Chiellini but he doesn't even trying, he still believe in Bonehead

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    WΏΏdy?;4521029 said:
    So what you are saying is for a defender who is good enough for Serie A last night's embarassing fuck up was unable to avoid? Or was it that the weight of European competition and the immense difficulty to leap in the air that a defender good enough for Serie A cannot dream of doing? To put icing on the cake you say that denfensive fuck up is Conte's fault! Is it also Conte's fault that we have no one better for Europe?

Are you trolling?
    He makes the same mistakes in the league, but they tend to go unnoticed because Serie A forwards rarely take advantage from them.

The defensive fuck up is not Conte's fault. The fact that these fuck ups keep repeating themselves game after game, it's Conte's fault for not taking any action.

Mar 9, 2006
    He makes the same mistakes in the league, but they tend to go unnoticed because Serie A forwards rarely take advantage from them.

The defensive fuck up is not Conte's fault. The fact that these fuck ups keep repeating themselves game after game, it's Conte's fault for not taking any action.
    :rofl:

as for 2nd part - the fact that Conte is doing NOTHING to improve our defending on set pieces is killing me, i lost count how many times we've conceded from corners/free kicks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)