Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The only thing that really stung my eyes in this video is that Estigaribia shot instead of passing it to Matri who was in a goal scoring position and it would have been a clean goal if Esti passed it instead of shoot it. And this has been going on times and times again this season with our current players.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
no, i mean that with him and Barza, who was even greater, we still concede a lot because the Chiellini filler is not up to the task.
Losing Bonucci as well will make it impossible to compensate, it was crucial to have both Barza and Bonucci available until Chiello retrun, now we are in deep trouble.
It was meant to be a positive comment:xmas: despite the ban, i am proud, in a strange way, for the ones who took a ban defending our honor (including Bonucci)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
no, i mean that with him and Barza, who was even greater, we still concede a lot because the Chiellini filler is not up to the task.
Losing Bonucci as well will make it impossible to compensate, it was crucial to have both Barza and Bonucci available until Chiello retrun, now we are in deep trouble.
It was meant to be a positive comment:xmas: despite the ban, i am proud, in a strange way, for the ones who took a ban defending our honor (including Bonucci)
oh now i see it, my bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)