Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I thought that everybody here wanted Bonu out anyway?
Lol, yeh that was when he was being shide..... luckily he improved.

But wanting him out for being bad, and wanting him out because of this are 2 totally different things. If he gets banned, i would feel very bad for him and of course i would not wish something like this for any footballer, maybe excluding amauri :D

Jul 20, 2012
Masiello is a shit head accussing Pepe and Bonucci. Hes only saying this shit because hes going to jail

Watch this and team if you think this is fixed.

Just start it at 3:28 its the second goal that looks extremely fixed

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Dichiarazione di Andrea Agnelli a seguito degli atti di deferimento trasmessi dalla Procura della Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio: «Gli eventi odierni lasciano in tutti noi una profonda amarezza, mitigata dalla consapevolezza che, come indicato dai vertici dello sport italiano, le regole del processo sportivo arriveranno a fare chiarezza nel corso di questa partita che si svolge innanzi a vari gradi di giudizio. A nome della Società ribadisco il pieno sostegno ad Antonio Conte, Angelo Alessio, Christian Stellini, Leonardo Bonucci e Simone Pepe: la Juventus è una società quotata in borsa, ma per tutti è una squadra e per tutti noi che dedichiamo lavoro e passione ai colori bianconeri lo è ancor di più. Nelle squadre ci si aiuta, si combatte, si perde e si vince. Ma non si resta mai soli. E non succederà neppure questa volta».

Juventus.com

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 22:58 ----------

Worst comes to worst we can loan him to Zenit for a season or two :D
:sergio:
FUCK GAZPROM

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Dichiarazione di Andrea Agnelli a seguito degli atti di deferimento trasmessi dalla Procura della Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio: «Gli eventi odierni lasciano in tutti noi una profonda amarezza, mitigata dalla consapevolezza che, come indicato dai vertici dello sport italiano, le regole del processo sportivo arriveranno a fare chiarezza nel corso di questa partita che si svolge innanzi a vari gradi di giudizio. A nome della Società ribadisco il pieno sostegno ad Antonio Conte, Angelo Alessio, Christian Stellini, Leonardo Bonucci e Simone Pepe: la Juventus è una società quotata in borsa, ma per tutti è una squadra e per tutti noi che dedichiamo lavoro e passione ai colori bianconeri lo è ancor di più. Nelle squadre ci si aiuta, si combatte, si perde e si vince. Ma non si resta mai soli. E non succederà neppure questa volta».

Juventus.com

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 22:58 ----------

:sergio:
FUCK GAZPROM

Translate?

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Andrea Agnelli commented on the referrals transmitted by the Prosecutor’s Office of the Italian Football Federation: “Today’s events leave a bitter taste in our mouths, which is relieved only by the awareness that, as stated by the Italian sporting authorities, the rules of the sport action will certainly clarify the circumstances ahead of various status of case. On behalf of our club, I’d like to confirm that our full support lies with Antonio Conte, Angelo Alessio, Christian Stellini, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe: Juventus are a company quoted on the Stock Exchange, but people perceive us like a team, and all those involved who have devoted work and passion to the Bianconeri’s colours have an even stronger perception. In teams, people help one another while fighting, loosing and winning. But nobody is alone. And even now nobody will be abandoned.”

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Andrea Agnelli commented on the referrals transmitted by the Prosecutor’s Office of the Italian Football Federation: “Today’s events leave a bitter taste in our mouths, which is relieved only by the awareness that, as stated by the Italian sporting authorities, the rules of the sport action will certainly clarify the circumstances ahead of various status of case. On behalf of our club, I’d like to confirm that our full support lies with Antonio Conte, Angelo Alessio, Christian Stellini, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe: Juventus are a company quoted on the Stock Exchange, but people perceive us like a team, and all those involved who have devoted work and passion to the Bianconeri’s colours have an even stronger perception. In teams, people help one another while fighting, loosing and winning. But nobody is alone. And even now nobody will be abandoned.”
Thx.

Andrea's got balls that I like about him.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Bonucci is doomed i am getting a lot of opinions from different people and they all say he will get at least 2 years unless he proves that he is innocent :cry: , there is a chance that his footballing career may end :cry:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Bonucci is doomed i am getting a lot of opinions from different people and they all say he will get at least 2 years unless he proves that he is innocent :cry: , there is a chance that his footballing career may end :cry:
He can just go to another country. Matter fact Juve should just join Serie Ligue with PSG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)