Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Is it really looking that bad? What are they saying he did?
If he proves that he is innocent than nothing (very unlikely to happen) . If not he get's a minimum of 3 years . If he plea bargains different people tell me different things , some say he may get from 1.5-2 years some say that he will get the minimum punishment that is 3 years . In each case he is pretty much fucked . He may very well have to quit his footballing career

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
If he proves that he is innocent than nothing (very unlikely to happen) . If not he get's a minimum of 3 years . If he plea bargains different people tell me different things , some say he may get from 1.5-2 years some say that he will get the minimum punishment that is 3 years . In each case he is pretty much fucked . He may very well have to quit his footballing career
Depends on where the enalty would be applicable. It is likely that it would extend to the CL as well, then it would be diffucult for him to find a new top team, but perhaps we could sell him somewhere to Russia or Turkey.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The punishment would apply everywhere not just Serie A.
Not neccessarily, it would be a punsihment issued by the FIGC, who only have jurisdiction in Italy. It would have to be recognized or adopted by the other footall associations to apply in those coun tries as well, or it would have to be recognized by UEFA. But this is a moot point anyway, because UEFA will surely support FIGC's decision.

Anyways, that would open up an opportunity for diferent leagal proceedings though.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Not neccessarily, it would be a punsihment issued by the FIGC, who only have jurisdiction in Italy. It would have to be recognized or adopted by the other footall associations to apply in those coun tries as well, or it would have to be recognized by UEFA. But this is a moot point anyway, because UEFA will surely support FIGC's decision.

Anyways, that would open up an opportunity for diferent leagal proceedings though.
How can the FIGC or whoever stop him from playing in another country. That would have to be a fifa sanction

UEFA / FIFA are there for that.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Forza Leo !!

I've always defended him and believed in him, and by the end of the season he was one of the best defenders in serie a, love his spirit and his keep fighting mentality even when he fucked-up in a game he keeps himself strong and focused .

Would be a shame if that 3 years ban happens :(

Attachments

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
So the match that is being said as fixed is the Udinese vs Bari match yes? In that team there is Handanovic,Sanchez,Inler,Barretto,Di Natale,etc.. Those guys are not getting any sanctions? I dont understand this fuckin FIGC fucks!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Really sucks for him.

I think he went through one of the greatest times of his life. Dude just came back from a period where he fought himself back in the starting line-up, won a scudetto, was one of Italy's key players during the EURO's and became a father.
Exactly, forget our defensive issues if he were to be banned. Imagine how crushed he would feel after a series of blessings are being concluded with a unjust disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 97)