• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No, he's giving himself a worse name.

The fact that he plays for Juventus is merely coincidental.
yap, sadly for the more brainlimited people, they will see this as a "there goes Juve again and their cheaters"

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 08:50 ----------

But that is their ignorance, then, more than anything.
but taking in consideration that we wer demoted to serie B, this "ig norance" is taken as a fact by many.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yap, sadly for the more brainlimited people, they will see this as a "there goes Juve again and their cheaters"

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 08:50 ----------

but taking in consideration that we wer demoted to serie B, this "ig norance" is took as a fact by many.

However, the reasons why Juve were demoted were because of transgressions, either real, or imagined, that took place at Juventus.

This is a totally different scenario. If Bonucci and/or Conte are punished for this, it is mutually exclusive to the Calciopoli scandal and should, I repeat, SHOULD, not be seen as a black mark on Juve.

And if people want to try and link the two together, then their ignorance is their problem, not mine.

Dec 31, 2008
However, the reasons why Juve were demoted were because of transgressions, either real, or imagined, that took place at Juventus.

This is a totally different scenario. If Bonucci and/or Conte are punished for this, it is mutually exclusive to the Calciopoli scandal and should, I repeat, SHOULD, not be seen as a black mark on Juve.

And if people want to try and link the two together, then their ignorance is their problem, not mine.
Definitely. But it doesn't change the fact that we'll be weakened.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If I understand correctly, Conte's 6 month ban if it even comes into effect that is, will be a touchline bam that will not affect or deter him from training and preparing the team for matches and/or stop him from communicating substitutions or passing on messages to the person in his place. Angelo Alessio. So the worst case scenario for Conte, which isn't even going to happen, is not being physically present on the tea, bench during matches, 6 months from the time the rule comes into effect, which might include 1 month of the preseason. Absolute cack.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Yes i know. Its just that this topic is so sensible after calciopoli and things tend to be taken out of context. We have so many people who wants to see us down, even more now that we are returning to our true self, and things like this are the perfect opportunity to tarnish our name just fir the sake of it.

Its not our fault but yeh,,

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
From our three guys involved in this scandal, only Bonucci is directly involved, the other 2 are charged for knowing but not reporting, this is easily defended.
As noone can go ahead and report smth he is not sure about and has no hard evidence to back his claims.
But Bonucci was directly participated. Thats tougher...

I still doubt that anyone will be punished though, of course they wont to harm us, but in order to that, they need to decomission far too many players.
By doing they will spread the blame. Of course we wont be able to defend Bonucci, as we were unable to defend our selves...

I believe this case only aims at defaming us and try to destabilise us through the media and the threats of banning.
If they go too far, we must take the case off the sporting law to real courts and end this charade...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even if this has nothing to do with Juventus, I expect the club to fully back and defend the player when necessary.

Forza Leo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 470)