Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
the problem is just that your last 20 posts in this / conte's thread are filled with a certainty that this is the way it will turn around. Pointless fear mongering, calm yourself for your own sake. We can't do anything about it, so it's better not to stress until the final outcome - am i right?
ofcourse I am panicking, and I am not the only one.
you and me both know italy law is not really a fair one.

Apr 29, 2006
I think it is yet another great farce in this increasingly unlawful country. Italy is going to hell gentlemen and apparently Juventus has been taken for a ride as well - because there is nobody else worth a fuckled. Simple. 'The bad' guys are being punished again!!! Hurrray! In the same country where the ex prime minister is an angel, the mafia was Squadra Angelo and the people are indebted up to their ears they just found a way to fix it all - Conte, Bonucci and co. Cause when Moggi got jailed, after he was removed from the position of power where he was simply playing with people in Italy (making Galliani, Moratti, Berlusconi and co do some pretty illegal shit, even though they are the EXEMPLARY patriots) and now that Moggi is gone(albeit failed to be prosecuted successfully due to the irking(to those who tried) lack of evidence) we have other people controlling Italian football
Terrorist ---- Crime Against Humanity/Italian Football
1. Bonucci - Moggi Nuevo/Went from the Good to the Bad team
2. Antonio Conte - a Juventino/Won the Title

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Not as you are making out. Obviously they work within Italian constitutional laws, but at this point the hearings, cases and punishments are dealt with by the FIGC federal justice court.
who based their rules on italian laws
and btw wasn't the police investigate conte's house back in may or june

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 14:41 ----------

At this point, I would imagine not.
that would be illegal,then conte and co could go the the real court

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Bad news, Bonucci risks three-year ban for Scommessopoli involvement
source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...-three-year-ban-for-scommessopoli-involvement

We need another defender to replace him
Guys there is really nothing to worry about. This article is just as valid as me writing and posting it somewhere. This case is a classic example of an article with the intention of creating traffic rather than presenting valid information. Articles without sources is just as valid as street talk.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
that would be illegal,then conte and co could go the the real court
No it isn't, it is as Jay said. The rules are based around Italian laws, but a ban on a player from playing football is not going to come from Italian law, it is going to come from FIGC. The police can't fire you from your job, but the company can.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Really sucks for him.

I think he went through one of the greatest times of his life. Dude just came back from a period where he fought himself back in the starting line-up, won a scudetto, was one of Italy's key players during the EURO's and became a father.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)