• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
ofcourse we are helping his defend.
but if he gets a banned for three years. I expect juve to let him go and we need another defender.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
ofcourse we are helping his defend.
but if he gets a banned for three years. I expect juve to let him go and we need another defender.
you're not contributing with anything positive what so ever. can you just wait until the sentence is passed before accepting the worst possible outcome as the de facto state of things?

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 12:32 ----------

I still wonder why Bonucci is in all of this and coincidentally Ranocchia isn't
list of charges in the serie a thread, ranocchia is in there.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
more like Janna's Law.

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 12:36 ----------

Is the only evidence against him really just the intent to match fix, as a comment says on that article?
if I've understood it correctly, and I'm sure that I haven't, then: Conte is not suspected of match fixing at all, not anymore. The charges against him are two different charges because he didn't report that two of his players in Siena were fixing matches, but he put them in the stands instead. So it's basically a failure to report foul play on the behalf of some of his players that is potentially going to cost him a maximum suspension of 6 months total (for both charges)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
you're not contributing with anything positive what so ever. can you just wait until the sentence is passed before accepting the worst possible outcome as the de facto state of things?

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 12:32 ----------

list of charges in the serie a thread, ranocchia is in there.
I say if. didn't you read.
and after 2006 you can't blame me for being a sceptic around italy laws.
in 2006 I never expected juve to get punished. but in the end it happens.
and yes I am scared that is going to happen again.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I say if. didn't you read.
and after 2006 you can't blame me for being a sceptic around italy laws.
the problem is just that your last 20 posts in this / conte's thread are filled with a certainty that this is the way it will turn around. Pointless fear mongering, calm yourself for your own sake. We can't do anything about it, so it's better not to stress until the final outcome - am i right?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
if I've understood it correctly, and I'm sure that I haven't, then: Conte is not suspected of match fixing at all, not anymore. The charges against him are two different charges because he didn't report that two of his players in Siena were fixing matches, but he put them in the stands instead. So it's basically a failure to report foul play on the behalf of some of his players that is potentially going to cost him a maximum suspension of 6 months total (for both charges)
I knew that, but what about Bonucci?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 479)