Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont see the connection between Milan being shit and Bonucci selected as a captain. That would mean Milan improved since he left, but look at them ffs. One disastrous season after another. They could have prime Maldini as a captain and they would still suck.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I dont see the connection between Milan being shit and Bonucci selected as a captain. That would mean Milan improved since he left, but look at them ffs. One disastrous season after another. They could have prime Maldini as a captain and they would still suck.
The connection was that he consistently had his worst performances since his first season with us whilst captain at Milan. I'm not convinced he is strong enough to be the main man.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Normaly I would have disagreed with you 2 years ago, because we followed a certain tradition.

But after Jj and this season's home shirt, there's not much rules to follow.

And when it comes to leadership, there's no one like CR7.

But who are we kidding, forza il capitano Bonucci.
Bollocks to tradition, like you said this club chose to shit on that of late. Cr7 is our only recognisable leader outside of Chiellini and Buffon.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cr7 for captain instead.
This should have been done since long time ago. Juve should just drop the diplomacy and accept that cr7 is the most influential player by far. He inspires his team with goals and mentality.

Stop the circus and give the armband to him

- - - Updated - - -

Leader to who? The captain shouldnt have anything to do with image or fans IMO
It has nothing to do with it. Is about his performance.

You saw how he singlehandedly rallied the team against ATM? That was the more leaderlike performance i have seen in juve in a long time.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He Bonuccied at the first goal.
At the first half, when Juve was in control individually he was fine, both defensively and at distributing the ball.
But he has no synergy whatsoever with DE Ligt, like they saw each other for the first ever time.
They were either marking the same player, or both left him unmarked. And a few times went to clear the same ball and crashed upon each other.
This was a presign of things to come.
Come 2nd half, we only wanted to play For CR7 to score. At thiz moment of total accomplishment and overconfidence, the team stood back and the pressure fell on the defense and there was an epic collapse!
Bonucci never stepped up and what disappointed me the most is that while he usually starts yelling at everyone and blame them all for every mistake, including his, this time, despite being the captain and charged with the duty to actually do that. He just choke hard!!!
Maybe he didn't want to push DE Ligt too hard, or maybe he is afraid of him, but whatever the reason, he is not fit for captain!
Imagine a mad Chiello or Gigi in there, how would they drag everyone back into the game again.
I think we must try Bonucci-Demiral next and later on Demiral-De Ligt, the Bonucci-De Ligt Duo is not good enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 85)