Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Giving him captain's armband would be strange for a club like Juventus. Not even Borussia Dortmund will give captain's armband to Hummels when Reus gets injured.
It's Sarri's decision. Last year Allegri didn't consider him for captaincy apart from couple of games. I personally don't mind him being the captain. He has played most of his career at Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Seeing him wear that arm band makes me love Juventus 50% less.
Whom would you made captain? Out of current starters, no one fits better. Several years back we had few players that could comfortably wear an armband. These days though we lack genuine bandiera and Bonucci is the closest we have.

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Whome would you made captain? Out of current starters, no one fits better. Several years back we had few players that could comfortably wear an armband. These days though we lack genuine bandiera and Bonucci is the closest we have.
Our club has no balls these days, we should have not taken him back at any cost, let alone make him captain.

I really dislike this piece of shit.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not a fan of him but he played well last week.

Hopefully he keeps it up. He seems like someone who gets easily complacent and plays his best when he needs to fight for something such as trying to prove Juve wrong for selling him or keep his place ahead of De Ligt. I hope he doesn't become complacent as our only experienced CB.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:yuck:

- - - Updated - - -

This what seeing panucci in a Juve shirt makes me feel

- - - Updated - - -

Thousand times worse then jewbinco

Worse than zanetti the Inda cunt zanetti one that FOR SURE been doping himself
Worse then Boateng the peasant
Worse than ambrocunt
Worse then canca
Fuck panucci

I'm done good night guys

Long live :chin:

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are talking about our captain, dude. Show some respect please. :p
Respect is earned, not given. I respect players that show fight and love for this shirt, with a few exceptions.

Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, Trez, Davids, and Del Piero deserve/command respect.

Leotardo Bumucci isn't getting any of it back, not until he starts playing like a proper defender again.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hated him when he first started out - brainfart after brainfart, horrible decision making, etc... Then, I actually started liking him, admiring his grit and tenacity at times, his finesse and die hard attitude. Then, he defected to Milan. I know it's not his fault he's back ( you can blame the management for that), just like the 90 million Euro mistake isn't Higuain's doing, but this current rendition/incarnation is a pale imitation. He's been abysmal.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So, you admit to being a hypocrite? Good.

At least we both agree that Bonucci is disgusting, but Icunti is another level of douche. He's also a limited toxic sack of shit.
Icardi has done no harm to Juve, why should I hate him? (Apart from tens of goals he scored against us, but that's another discussion)

Also, his personal life is non of my business.

Unlike Bonucci who costs us every third game. I was so happy when he left us, then he had to come back. And now we hand him the captaincy?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Respect is earned, not given. I respect players that show fight and love for this shirt, with a few exceptions.

Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, Trez, Davids, and Del Piero deserve/command respect.

Leotardo Bumucci isn't getting any of it back, not until he starts playing like a proper defender again.
Hes made captain for a reason. Hes got the most influence and commands the most respect out of remaining players. I mean you can hate this lad all you want but what is important is how the club feels and even more importantly his teammates. You must be living in some bubble world to think they just handed captaincy to him, without above conditions being met. And since hes a captain, suck it up and stop with random childish insults. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi has done no harm to Juve, why should I hate him? (Apart from tens of goals he scored against us, but that's another discussion)

Also, his personal life is non of my business.

Unlike Bonucci who costs us every third game. I was so happy when he left us, then he had to come back. And now we hand him the captaincy?
I think this is exaggeration. Im not his biggest fan here, in fact I prolly spend unhealthy amount of time criticizing him :p, but hes as good as players are around him, infront of him. If our midfield leaks and our midfield has been decidedly average and countless of times gave a ball away cheaply, all his flaws will get exposed. He should definitely put more effort when hes in the box though, as some of his ball watching can be irritating.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)