• Pranjic (Heerenveen)

• Pander (Shalke 04)

• Rubin (Torino)

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I agree with Alen... and my vote goes to De Ceglie...

That guy can improve alot..
I think he can add a ton upfield. I have not been convinced of his defensive play, however. Perhaps that could change, but... thus far I like him more as a winger.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
If Molinaro could play every game like against Milan, i would even be happy with him.

I remember CR was saying that Gio could play as LM or striker, but also he said DC could be LM even LB. So CR was changing his minds or maybe he never wanted us to know what is real plan..

Maybe, as we talked before idea is for DC to improve at current position while developing at the same time his defensive skills, and than to move DC as LB and keep Molinaro as sub.

Even when (if) we buy Nedved's replacement next summer, and player get injured, DC could also play in his position and Moli can play as LB so its OK.

Dec 26, 2004
Molinaro's biggest problem is his trademark lose of concentration... I've never watch a single game for him no matter how good he play without a moment or two of such errors... how can he solve that or can he solve that I would never know.

nicogood

Jul 10, 2008
nothing wrong with grygera. to alens big rant, no one can ever say clichy adds nothing in attack- hes absolutely incredible. for me hes the best left back around after evra.
and everyone knows abidal only plays for france because domenech is crazy- clich and evra are probably leos or something...
anyway- despite choosing grosso i actually like defensive fullbacks too, but only one of them needs to be

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
swag,

you are absolutely right.

I agree that De Ceglie shined during Milan match as a winger and I hope that continues.
But, I have seen him with Italy under-23 as an LB and he was playing good.

Anyway, the most important thing is that we can use him as LB, LWB, LM & LWF heheh, and he will always perfome well (I hope)

Salkcin

Mar 22, 2006
Let's bring Zambrotta back

and pee on him
He was the player who broke my heart the most when he left after the relegation. I don't think we'll ever get another Zambro.

But he has become old. Hurt to see him strugling so much @ Milan...

We'll have to wait for the next Zambro or Cafu and hope another team doesn't grab him. Maybe one should look into Serie B (Zambro came from Bari??)

Looking at juve, napoli and genoa they all are from serie b and they all are doing quite well in the serie a with the same player material. I believe som real quility players are hidden down there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)