• Zhirkov (CSKA Moscow)

• Rat (Shakthar Donetsk)

• Pranjic (Heerenveen)

• Pander (Shalke 04)

• Rubin (Torino)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
He could succeed at la Juve.. But Dusan, Drenthe in the middle!? I don't think so hah..
I have followed Drenthe since he started playing for Madrid and its very obvious that that is not his prefered position. He was first choice LB at the beginning of the 2007/08 season and was dropped for Marcelo (Heinze has injured at the time). He hasn't been played as LB and bring more to the table as a Left-midfielder. He is very hard working and tracks back to help in defence but he isn't anything special as a LB.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Evra would be a dream. Abidal and Capdevila would be brilliant if they're available. Can someone please tell me what has Drenthe ever done to be rated. I certainly don't watch all RM games but still quite many and I've never seen anything special in him.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Evra would be a dream. Abidal and Capdevila would be brilliant if they're available. Can someone please tell me what has Drenthe ever done to be rated. I certainly don't watch all RM games but still quite many and I've never seen anything special in him.
he has an ass like a rhinoceros and the upper body of a midget ... besides that he can do step-overs.... wooooohoooo

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Evra is easily the best choice in the above mentioned names, but he is highly unrealistic, theres no way Man Utd will be willing to sell him.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
There should be an option up there to stick with molinaro....... Ah i cant even say that with a straight face!

Evra would be ideal but he is unattainable, otherwise I would want Clichy, but he's not there so Dossena for me would be a good call

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
He was brilliant in the Euro U-21 tournament and i think he was chosen as best player in that tournament But with madrid he was just ok. To be fair, the whole team sucked so its not just him.....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Unnfortunately, I think it may be necessary to accept we can't get a LB who is great at attacking and defending. We will need to settle for one that is very good at one and okay at the other.

I would suggest that with two DMs and a pretty defensive RB in Grygera, we could afford to go with an attacking LB, such as Zhirkov.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Zhirkov has about as much defensively ability as Molinaro.
I think it's Ranieri's tactical choice, having solid Chiellini at LCB, we have Molinaro and De Ceglie on the LB spot now, who are weak defensively, but consistently run forward and make width when Nedved (or Giovinco, if he's playing on the wing) cut into the centre, so a good and experienced offensive LB will suit us best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)