• Zhirkov (CSKA Moscow)

• Rat (Shakthar Donetsk)

• Pranjic (Heerenveen)

• Pander (Shalke 04)

• Rubin (Torino)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I think Evra's the best LB in the world but he's impossible to acquire.

Zhirkov it is. If he doesn't cut it defensively, we could always use him as the quality midfielder he is.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Indeed, people dont watch the Ligue enough, anybody who has seen enough Lyon games would never classify Grosso as a top fullback.
Luckily, I watch more Ligue 1 in the present because I don't depend on my 4 national programs anymore, now I get Sport Klub which shows 2 Ligue 1 games every weekend and in my opinion, to classify Grosso as a top fullback is a crime. He is a mediocre player, always was.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Luckily, I watch more Ligue 1 in the present because I don't depend on my 4 national programs anymore, now I get Sport Klub which shows 2 Ligue 1 games every weekend and in my opinion, to classify Grosso as a top fullback is a crime. He is a mediocre player, always was.
Completely agreed :tup:

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
I'm not sure if Abidal is injured but he certainly is starting for Barca when fit. Doesn't mean that Barca doesn't want to get rid of him and get someone better for big bucks.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
We cant get Evra, so... I would go for Zhirkov. If not him, then Capdevilla or even Grosso. Thing is, the best LB's aren't on the market, but we can at least get someone above average.

Jul 15, 2006
Not that great by Clichy today, should have cleared the ball which caused the goal. And then should have concieded a penalty but the ref is in a idiot. Positives are that he dodged 4-5 players in one run down the flank..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not that great by Clichy today, should have cleared the ball which caused the goal. And then should have concieded a penalty but the ref is in a idiot. Positives are that he dodged 4-5 players in one run down the flank..
He has been piss poor this season, i dont know whats got to him, but this is definitely his worst ever form, i dont think i remember ever seeing him string such terrible games together before.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His subpar form is the least of their worries, with those CBs, and FUCKING HORRIBLE midfield with Diaby, Song and Denilson.

I can safely say these above trio wouldnt start in any other top team, seriously, Wenger is DELUSIONAL to let Diaby play almost the whole game.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
His subpar form is the least of their worries, with those CBs, and FUCKING HORRIBLE midfield with Diaby, Song and Denilson.

I can safely say these above trio wouldnt start in any other top team, seriously, Wenger is DELUSIONAL to let Diaby play almost the whole game.
I was thinking that as well. A lot of members here complain about the number of average players Juve have, but really in terms of mediocre players, we take the cake.

Seeing Diaby and Denilson on the wings was torture, Seeing Song on the pitch is agony and seeing Almunia in goal doesn't do my blood pressure any favors. I won't even start on Bentdner.

Wenger is just too stubborn and our board are being too tolerant with him because of his past success. If i had it my way, i'd get a new manager in the summer, and i'd have a mass exodus. Song, Bentdner, Diaby, Denilson, Almunia and Senderos have no place in a title "contending" team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)