• Rat (Shakthar Donetsk)

• Pranjic (Heerenveen)

• Pander (Shalke 04)

• Rubin (Torino)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm sure if there is a player that looks promising, then Juve will look into the matter...we are pretty good at recruiting talent from within Italy

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #105
    Serie B has been pretty weak this year. Brescia have a couple of good young players like Viviano, Zambelli, Savio and Vass, Empoli have Lodi, Frosinone have Dedic and Eder, Vicenza have Rigoni, Livorno have Diamanti and Pulzetti, Pisa have Garibaldi(loan from Genoa), Rimini have Vantaggiato and so on. Nothing really spectacular.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Vantaggiato has signed for Atalanta.

And yeah, Serie B without Genoa and Napoli isnt much. Mainly Lodi who's a standout youngster so to speak, and he is mid 20s. Though he should interest mid table Serie A teams, not the top ones.

Andy, come again hombre? :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #107
    We should also look at the dilettanti, we did find a guy named Moreno Torriceli over there. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Haha, thats one a million type thing, absolute legend :D

Factory worker - Professional footballer in the biggiest team in the country, JUST like that :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Vantaggiato has signed for Atalanta.

And yeah, Serie B without Genoa and Napoli isnt much. Mainly Lodi who's a standout youngster so to speak, and he is mid 20s. Though he should interest mid table Serie A teams, not the top ones.

Andy, come again hombre? :p
    Dame la cerveza.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
    i also vote for Molinaro if De Ceglie is not going to replace him..

I dont see how you guys actually think:

Molinaro is doing almost all what he can, and he is doing well in most matches.
    at least, he does what he is asked to do in attack and defence.

I agree with who ever gona say that there are who is better than molinaro and can be signed, yes thats true.. but why should we buy a player to fill a position which is already covered by a player who is developing.

I see no reason for Juve to look for a new LB unless, molinaro will be sold.

If juve want to improve the defence, then think of the RB.
    Becasue the players in RB are not strong in attack as they are strong in defence.

now stop making fun of molinaro and give the guy some credit for what is he doing.

and remember this, Chilieini found himself as a strong CB becasue molinaro was there to cover the LB hehe .. so this is something good that molinaro came up with hehe.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
    Mar 4, 2008
    and that's why every attack came from our left side. Just think some quality winger running on that flank and we would've been fucked. Some of the blame does go to Chiellini who didn't have the best of games either.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
    seems that you didnt see the game...

Atalanta were attacking from the right and left..

Molinaro & Melberg did well in the match..

I said it once, its true, we can have a guy who can do better than molinaro but we dont need one right now..

And what Juve_red said is right.. I can add also that Ranieri didnt give Molinaro instructions to go forward at that match ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)