Lapo Elkann (2 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
You cant script this
I’m sick of people saying ‘You couldn’t write a script like this.’ If people can write scripts about dystopian futures where life is in fact a simulation made by sentient machines to harness humans’ heat and electricity as an energy source, they can probably write ones about Lapo Elkann banging a tranny and getting arrested for faking his own kidnapping.

@Ocelot

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I’m sick of people saying 'You couldn’t write a script like this.’ If people can write scripts about dystopian futures where life is in fact a simulation made by sentient machines to harness humans’ heat and electricity as an energy source, they can probably write ones about Lapo Elkann banging a tranny and getting arrested for faking his own kidnapping.

@Ocelot
"you couldn't make this up" people say about things that are known to have been made up

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lapo Elkann essentially confirms Buffon's contract renewal with Juventus: "You don't know how much I enjoy (that he's renewing), Gianluigi is a fantastic person with heart and a great champion." [RAI Radio]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)