Lapo Elkann (7 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:wth:
Elkann: Good Luck Inter.

Juventus heir Lapo Elkaan has wished Inter luck with their Scudetto bid and he is looking forward to next season.
The Bianconero chief is already planning for next season, but he has wished the Nerazzurri well while insisting that Roma play the better football. Nothing is certain unless Inter beat Siena on Sunday but Elkaan is confident that the Nerazzurri will lift their third consecutive title.

“I wish Moratti well with the Scudetto. I know how much he loves his side and he has put in a great deal into the club and so he deserves to be successful,” Elkaan told Dire.

“I can only say, may the best team win. Roma have been playing some beautiful football and they are better to watch, I think it’s because they are more Italian-like.

“As for Juventus, I think we will have some fun next year. I strongly believe that we will do very well both in Europe and in Italy.

“I hope we do well in the Champions League, it’s more exciting and fascinating, we already have plenty of Scudetto’s to our name and it will be a long time before Inter and Milan get to put a second star on their shirts.”

Elkann will be hoping Juventus do well against relegation strugglers Catania this weekend. The Bianconeri will need to reinforce their current squad with some big name players if they are to mount a serious challenge in Europe next season.

Salvatore Landolina, goal.com
Bl**dy perfidious junkie! :ferocious :boxing:

Aug 1, 2003
i highly doubt he meant what he said ... other juve officials have said nice things about moratti etc but everybody knows we hate them .. no point starting a fight publicly though ... why fuel the hatred that's pretty dangerous

even rampulla personally admitted juve hates inter haha! milan's a healthy rival though

regardless of his .... troubles, thats still a cool tattoo though

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I really don't see the point of this joker having a thread named after him
he is an idiot with his nose sniffing up everything that looks white
the less we see or hear from him the better
someone should supply him with crack and get it over with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)