Lapo Elkann (3 Viewers)

Aug 22, 2008
I think we should seek foreign ownership, and cut ties with Fiat. I had a lot of respect for Gianni Agenlli, during the time he was running the club, and latterly the triade. But now the club is being run by losers. The Elkann's have no understanding of the meaning & traditions of the club, there not even proper fans. The signings that have been made since the triade left, have been disastrous, and simply not good enough, the finance being invested is simply not enough, in order for the club to be competitive. People like Secco, Gigli & Blanc have no footballing knowledge, and therefore will continually make mistakes. The fans should voice thier opposition torwards Elkann, during home matches & protest for the good of the club.

ELKANN OUT

Jun 19, 2006
I think we should seek foreign ownership, and cut ties with Fiat. I had a lot of respect for Gianni Agenlli, during the time he was running the club, and latterly the triade. But now the club is being run by losers. The Elkann's have no understanding of the meaning & traditions of the club, there not even proper fans. The signings that have been made since the triade left, have been disastrous, and simply not good enough, the finance being invested is simply not enough, in order for the club to be competitive. People like Secco, Gigli & Blanc have no footballing knowledge, and therefore will continually make mistakes. The fans should voice thier opposition torwards Elkann, during home matches & protest for the good of the club.

ELKANN OUT
I completely agree

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

ELKANN OUT
I'm not one of these folk who insists that Juve should be as Italian as possible, but I think it would be better if it remained with Italian owners who are likely to care about it, rather than a foreign buyer who may just see Juve as his play thing.

Aug 22, 2008
I'm not one of these folk who insists that Juve should be as Italian as possible, but I think it would be better if it remained with Italian owners who are likely to care about it, rather than a foreign buyer who may just see Juve as his play thing.
I would'nt want that either, But the Elkann' s have got to go, there is no two ways about it. The clubs needs better investment & leadership, in order for the club to move forward & win major honours. The club's total net spend in this market is a total of 16million euros! this simply not good enough for a club like Juventus. How can you expect to challenge for honours with that type of investment? the club is purcahsing players from trash cans, Knezevic, Melberg, Molinaro, Tiago, these players are not juve quality. Elkann should sell up:tup:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I think with Moggi at the helm years back, Juve spent less as the purchases are offset by big player sales.

With the triad & Lippi, Juve just seems to be better at buying really good players without breaking the bank ...

The current management pales in comparison but does seems more willing to give young players from the primervera a chance ... imo

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

ELKANN OUT
I would'nt want that either, But the Elkann' s have got to go, there is no two ways about it. The clubs needs better investment & leadership, in order for the club to move forward & win major honours. The club's total net spend in this market is a total of 16million euros! this simply not good enough for a club like Juventus. How can you expect to challenge for honours with that type of investment? the club is purcahsing players from trash cans, Knezevic, Melberg, Molinaro, Tiago, these players are not juve quality. Elkann should sell up:tup:
The Elkann's should do the only decent thing they can do for the club, and simply just sell up.
we fuckin' get it, you don't have to say the same thing after every post

Aug 22, 2008
A change of ownership would be best for the club, Elkann is not wanted at the club, and should sell up. Are total net spend on transfers this summer was a mere 16million euros, that is simply not going to get you anywhere in morden day football, especially for a big club am afraid. Elkann should sell up to DIC.

Geof

May 14, 2004
A change of ownership would be best for the club, Elkann is not wanted at the club, and should sell up. Are total net spend on transfers this summer was a mere 16million euros, that is simply not going to get you anywhere in morden day football, especially for a big club am afraid. Elkann should sell up to DIC.
what are you? a robot? a scratched disk?

If you had any idea of what you're speaking about you wouldn't discuss our management in Lapo's thread :tongue:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Elkann should sell Juve. We spent a total of 16 milion euros on transfers this summer. We're not going to win anything with players like Molinaro, Knezevic, Mellberg, Tiago. Elkann OUT.

Elkann should sell Juve. We spent a total of 16 milion euros on transfers this summer. We're not going to win anything with players like Molinaro, Knezevic, Mellberg, Tiago. Elkann OUT.

Just a little summary of Grande le zebre's 129 posts. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Maher at the forums.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I think with Moggi at the helm years back, Juve spent less as the purchases are offset by big player sales.

With the triad & Lippi, Juve just seems to be better at buying really good players without breaking the bank ...

The current management pales in comparison but does seems more willing to give young players from the primervera a chance ... imo
in order to sell big players , first we should have either already big players in ur squad or buy when cheap , young players, and "grow them".

I also think that grande le zebra and juventino - slo, should be allowed to post only in Elkann and Tiago tread.

Aug 22, 2008

Just a little summary of Grande le zebre's 129 posts. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Maher at the forums.
What an enlightening post;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
The Elkann's should do the only decent thing they can do for the club, and simply just sell up.
Three posts with exactly the same meaning. Three posts repeating the same thing over and over again. Aren't you an intellegent fella. Not to mention that you said these things in the 'I want this player to Juve' thread too. That's your only argument and you have nothing else to say.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
the question is do u really want the club to be run by a abramovic? or a dubai investment groupe?
ya it would be cool to buy players like we all want and play fm in real life... but than again i think about what football is all about and i don't want juve to be like chelsea or now man city... splashing out the cash on a player who isn't worth it... inter spend 1000 times more on the transfer market than we did but we won everything and they got nothing... so money isn't everything.. i think juve's quality is it's hunger to win.
but i'm afraid that we will have problems to buy some good players. their value will raise because of some owners who will pay a high price just to get a player.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
the question is do u really want the club to be run by a abramovic? or a dubai investment groupe?
ya it would be cool to buy players like we all want and play fm in real life... but than again i think about what football is all about and i don't want juve to be like chelsea or now man city... splashing out the cash on a player who isn't worth it... inter spend 1000 times more on the transfer market than we did but we won everything and they got nothing... so money isn't everything.. i think juve's quality is it's hunger to win.
but i'm afraid that we will have problems to buy some good players. their value will raise because of some owners who will pay a high price just to get a player.
:tup:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
you bet ure ass he does

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)