Lapo Elkann (7 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i dont want to see Lapo as our president ever.I think he will be one of those presidents who whine alot (moratti,zampareni) and i dont like that.Working in the background is better imo

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
So, isha, according to this link, there is a claim that there is a division between Juve fans between Curva Sud Scirea (Drughi, Bravi Ragazzi) & Nord (Tradizione):

http://qn.quotidiano.net/chan/tuttocalcio:5465072:/2007/03/01:

Is that accurate?? and is this Lapo that popular between some fans??
No, the division is between the curva (sud+nord) and the "regular" tifosi, like you and me :wink:
But, yeah, Lapo is very, very popular between the curva ultras. So popular that they arrived to advertise his new glasses with banners during the match, for free.. or not? :disagree:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
No, the division is between the curva (sud+nord) and the "regular" tifosi, like you and me :wink:
But, yeah, Lapo is very, very popular between the curva ultras. So popular that they arrived to advertise his new glasses with banners during the match, for free.. or not? :disagree:
this just confirms my suspicion that our ultras are a bunch of idiots.....

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i don't see why the lapo and the triade are opposing. that was an era and now its a new one.

alot of people have doubts about lapo. IMO he shouldnt run the club and he should bring someone who got experience in it.

as for the triad doubters. isn't bettega still in the club ?

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

How funny if he was our presidente and look like this ..

by the way i read somewhere that there also some Juve fans want Andrea Agnelli to be Juve presidente ..

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
umm ... sorry isha but there are two curvas not just one ??!?! ...

i don't get that ... how can there be 3 types of fans ... normal and 2 extremes ?!?!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

How funny if he was our presidente and look like this ..

by the way i read somewhere that there also some Juve fans want Andrea Agnelli to be Juve presidente ..
OMG! What a mess! Anyone who makes him president, should be taken away by men in white coats, along with Lapo himself.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
umm ... sorry isha but there are two curvas not just one ??!?! ...

i don't get that ... how can there be 3 types of fans ... normal and 2 extremes ?!?!
Of course there are two curvas, stadium is circular :wink:
By curva we mean the people who seat in those parts of the stadiums. These people are often ultras and have the same ideas about Lapo, regardless if they seat in the north or in the south part of the stadium :wink:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
or dont judge a person on his escapades with trannies or his adventures with the white horse; I personally like him he's got style
And lots of it :shifty:

i don't see why the lapo and the triade are opposing. that was an era and now its a new one.

alot of people have doubts about lapo. IMO he shouldnt run the club and he should bring someone who got experience in it.

as for the triad doubters. isn't bettega still in the club ?
Of course Bettega is still in the club, his contract hasn't expired yet. But he lost the vice-presidency and disappeared. He is used just for the mercato, and that's it.
I guess the confictuality comes from the fact that one of the two parts got rid (and didn't defend) of the other.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And lots of it :shifty:

Of course Bettega is still in the club, his contract hasn't expired yet. But he lost the vice-presidency and disappeared. He is used just for the mercato, and that's it.
I guess the confictuality comes from the fact that one of the two parts got rid (and didn't defend) of the other.

"if only for the sake of elegance, do i try to remain morally pure"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)