Lapo Elkann (6 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Tifosi Juve: 'Siamo con Lapo e contro la triade'

11:54 del 28 febbraio

La frangia piu' accesa dei tifosi della Juventus si schiera al fianco di Lapo Elkann e scarica la 'Triade' (Giraduo-Moggi-Bettega).La presa di posizione e' del leader della 'Curva Sud Gaetano Scirea', Fabio Germani, che dice di parlare "a nome di tutta la tifoseria". "Testimoniamo la nostra vicinanza a Lapo dopo le sue dichiarazioni di sabato scorso al 'New York Times' -afferma- e prendiamo le distanze dai 12 anni della Triade. Per noi Lapo Elkann rappresenta il futuro della Juventus".

Calcio mercato

Juventus fans : We are with Lapo against the triade

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Moggi the nice one.... hahahahahahaha...... man Moggi is amazing, he's hit rock bottom and he's still promoting himself!! you gotta love the guy.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Moggi is a joker and always will be regarded as one.
I've never met the man, but yes, I believe he does have a very good sense of humour. When I read the "moggi tapes" they seemed to indicate a sense of humour & informality in general when talking to Pairetta & the others. That you tube link, where DP threw a bucket of water over him too - he took that for what it was - a joke! You wouldn't have got capello laughing it off like Moggi did. I think in football, they do laugh & joke together - they use this to unite the "team". By "team", I mean the whole staff & not just the players.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Great a ex junkie as president! with his amount of money he should hire a personal assistant for his wardrobe and hair. I dont care what other think or say . I'm pro triade!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
our best hope is that they find lapo dead, with the needle still stuck in his arm...

then maybe, we could get Moggi to return

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo351246.shtml

Briefly, Stefano Discreti denies yesterday's groundless words of Fabio Germani who claimed Juve fans support Lapo over the triade, and assures everybody that Juve fans won't forget the triade era ever because they were 12 wonderful years...
Yeah, yesterday we spent an entire afternoon sending e-mails and making phone calls to let know that Germani can talk only for himself, since no one asked him to represent us. In fact the huge majority of (Italian) juventini seem to think exactly the opposite of what the Germani said.
Stefano Discreti (his nick is Montero77) guided this initiative to let the media hear our voice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)