• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Well after Ranieri tried a 3 men defence I have hopes of seeing a 3-4-1-2 formation

----------DP-------------Trez
---------------Giovinco
Nedved--------------------Camoranesi
-----------Sissoko Lampard
----Chiellini Legrotagllie Andrade
----------------Buffon

Zapata or maybe some other great defender could replace Legro or the most likely injury prone Andrade

I really hope you're kidding?

Buy on AliExpress.com

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Well after Ranieri tried a 3 men defence I have hopes of seeing a 3-4-1-2 formation

----------DP-------------Trez
---------------Giovinco
Nedved--------------------Camoranesi
-----------Sissoko Lampard
----Chiellini Legrotagllie Andrade
----------------Buffon

Zapata or maybe some other great defender could replace Legro or the most likely injury prone Andrade
WTF... that is never going to work. 3-man defense is nothing if we have a legrotaglie at the centre (with all due respect to him). Plus chiellini is CB, why don't u people understand that? Lampard so far back? only link forward being the young and inexperienced giovinco... :disagree:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Definitely would have to. I think Buffon's salary is the individual player cap... no one else can make more.

My guess is Lampard is playing hardball with Chelsea because he knows they have the money and have given ridiculous amounts to less worthy players.

His demands with Juve would be much less because he'd be coming for the opportunity and to reunite with the guy that made him a star.
You're right. I'm not in favour of English players and I realy don't like Lampard because he's an arrogant wank. But people who are into football saying that Lampard is crap, are the same as fat kids saying that they don't like crisps and icecream. It justs makes no sense. Diego is and will always be my number one option for the midfield, but if we can't get him, Lampard would do great as well. It's not because you don't like a player that he's atomatically bad.
if lampard does come here his salary will be in line with the rest of our top players. It is not like he will be poor so I don't see why he would not come.

He would have the chance to leave shitty old England where he is disrespected by his own fans and have a key role in a top team challenging for titles he has never won.

I hope he does come here because him and Sissoko would form a very very good midfield partnership and with Zanetti and Marchisio we will have alot of depth in the middle. If Tiago ends up staying we could even have a very solid 3 man mid.

I would love it if we had:

Giovinco/Nedved----Lamps----Momo---Camo

Spot on boys

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Whogives a flying fuck about how much he demands from Chelsea?He could ask them for 100m for all i care.Whats important here is how much would he ask us for.English players are ridiculously overpaid.If/When Lampard decides to move abroad,be it Barcelona,Juventus or any other club,he wont ask the same moeny that he'd demand at Chelsea.No one other than Chelsea will offer him that kind of money either.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Whogives a flying fuck about how much he demands from Chelsea?He could ask them for 100m for all i care.Whats important here is how much would he ask us for.English players are ridiculously overpaid.If/When Lampard decides to move abroad,be it Barcelona,Juventus or any other club,he wont ask the same moeny that he'd demand at Chelsea.No one other than Chelsea will offer him that kind of money either.
And you think he will go to a dinner with Secco and tell him listen I never wore strips so you know what I`ll cut my wages

He would ask for 4M Euro at the best case
the worst case is 6M
(We are talking Euros ofcourse)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
And you think he will go to a dinner with Secco and tell him listen I never wore strips so you know what I`ll cut my wages

He would ask for 4M Euro at the best case
the worst case is 6M

(We are talking Euros ofcourse)
Bitter spend this wage on someone else, the guy will be 31 years old next year and at best he'll play 2-3 years more...If it was my choice I'd stick with our CM's (zanetti, sissoko, thiago, bring back marchisio and loan out necerino)....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lampard is a player that wins you matches, both league and CL. None of those midfielders that you listed are capable of winning you matches like Lampard does. 2-3 years only? Nedved is still playing at 35.

I don't understand this negativity towards Lampard. Here I will explain it in simple terms so some of these children understand.

Lampard is a midfielder

Lampard is a hard worker with very high work rate and consistency

Juve's players are generaly known for their high work rate and consistency (see Nedved, Camo, and more recently Sissoko) hence why they are liked by us fans.

Lampard fits that Category.

Lampard scores a lot of goals for a midfielder. Lampard can score goals against the run of play or when the opponent has crowded their penalty area

goals win you matches. If you win matches in leagues, you gain points. IF you gain more points than anyone else, you win leagues. goals win you matches in cup competitions. If you win all your matches you win cups.

do you now see why Lampard is useful? and people need to stop posting about the wages and that he's English. We get it. his wage problems and his adaption to overseas possibilities have been mentioned 384905707 before. We get it. It's a risk. But so is Diego or VDV or anyone else.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Bitter spend this wage on someone else, the guy will be 31 years old next year and at best he'll play 2-3 years more...If it was my choice I'd stick with our CM's (zanetti, sissoko, thiago, bring back marchisio and loan out necerino)....
Very good point...Don't like Lampard, so i don't wont him joining us...But hey, when we got Dumb and Dumber (Succko and Ruineri) every think is posible...

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Lampard is a player that wins you matches, both league and CL. None of those midfielders that you listed are capable of winning you matches like Lampard does. 2-3 years only? Nedved is still playing at 35.

I don't understand this negativity towards Lampard. Here I will explain it in simple terms so some of these children understand.

Lampard is a midfielder

Lampard is a hard worker with very high work rate and consistency

Juve's players are generaly known for their high work rate and consistency (see Nedved, Camo, and more recently Sissoko) hence why they are liked by us fans.

Lampard fits that Category.

Lampard scores a lot of goals for a midfielder. Lampard can score goals against the run of play or when the opponent has crowded their penalty area

goals win you matches. If you win matches in leagues, you gain points. IF you gain more points than anyone else, you win leagues. goals win you matches in cup competitions. If you win all your matches you win cups.

do you now see why Lampard is useful? and people need to stop posting about the wages and that he's English. We get it. his wage problems and his adaption to verseas possibilities have been mentioned 384905707 before. We get it. It's a risk. But so is Diego or VDV or anyone else.
Nicely argued :)

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
y-you...you actually ......praised someone?!:shocked: or is it sarcasm? but if it is praise then it is rare to see you praise someone :p :heart:

:tup:
I think it's sarcasm...But yeee, he is just great for Juve Lampard i mean ...He will do wonders for us, i hope will buy him and give him the wage he is asking for (7m€+)...and by the way taht's sarcasm...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This is the Chelsea midfield:

Ballack- Wright-Phillips - Kalouda- Essien- Makalele- Sidwell- Mikel- Joe Cole- Lampard

Lampard is a starter in that midfield. Lampard was a fundamental player under Mourinho, a coach many people here consider prefect for Juve and makes good decisions (yet they hate Lampard)

this is the Juve midfield:

Camo--Sali- Marchionni---Nedved--Sissoko---Tiago---Nocerino-- Zanetti

that midfield is not superior to Chelsea's midfield. So a player that is fundamental for Chelsea's midfield apparently is just an average player. well if Lampard is an average player when he plays for a better midfield than ours so what should our midfield be called? crap?

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
This is the Chelsea midfield:

Ballack- Wright-Phillips - Kalouda- Essien- Makalele- Sidwell- Mikel- Joe Cole- Lampard

Lampard is a starter in that midfield. Lampard was a fundamental player under Mourinho, a coach many people here consider prefect for Juve and makes good decisions (yet they hate Lampard)

this is the Juve midfield:

Camo--Sali- Marchionni---Nedved--Sissoko---Tiago---Nocerino-- Zanetti

that midfield is not superior to Chelsea's midfield. So a player that is fundamental for Chelsea's midfield apparently is just an average player. well if Lampard is an average player when he plays for a better midfield than ours so what should our midfield be called? crap?

What did Balack do for Chelski or Mikel???? And you forgot to say that is English league
not Serie A...What did Jose say about Tiago, do you remember?? look at him now in Serie A...So don't be so sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)