• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You took it too far though when you said you'd pick Sissoko for your all star team.
I would, in the blink of an eye.
The only perfect DMC i've seen in last 10 years was Patrick Vieira in his Arsenal days and in his first half season with Juve.
After that i haven't seen a player who wins tens of balls during the match, tackles and intercepts passes and on top of it knows how to pass, to make through passes and even score from time to time.

Today i don't see a perfect DMC like Vieira of the early-mid 2000's. Every one of them lacks something and so does Momo.
So hats off for Mascherano, Gattuso and the likes, but no-one wins you as many balls as Sissoko and that's the kind of player i want in my team.
If i make my all star team i'll be sure to put 2 guys in the midfield that know how to distribute balls so it will be menaningless to put a third ball passer there. The third guy in the midfield will only have to stop the attacks and Momo is #1 for that.

I can only hope that Juve will be competitive in Europe again and we'll have at least 1 maestro next to Sissoko. Then i will remind you about this post of mine and then you will all see how Sissoko will be concidered to be world's best DMC.

Jul 5, 2005
Juve to beat Barca to sign Chelsea star !
03.27.2008 by Amaresh in La Liga, Premiership, Serie A

Juventus remain confident of seeing off competition from Barcelona for unsettled Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard.

While reports suggest Lampard favours relocating to Spain to be close to wife Elena’s family, Corriere dello Sport says Juve coach Claudio Ranieri’s friendship with the midfielder and sports director Alessio Secco’s good relationship with his agent have the deal in the Italians’ favour.

However, Lampard’s £4 million-plus a year contract demands are proving a stumbling block, as is Elena’s preference to return home to Barcelona.

http://www.thesoccerblog.org/la-liga/juve-to-beat-barca-to-sign-chelsea-star/

Jul 5, 2005
So now we are getting the reliable news from a blog?
It isn't news. They say that his wife may carry weight on his decision to where he will go next summer, so Juve will have a dis-advantage in this transfer in comparison with Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)