• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Ince was ok, Gazza was loved by the Laziali, Platt did enough at Bari to convince us to take a chance, he was poor, but flourished at Samp under Sven. Ironically enough, I was trying to back you up, saying in the past 20 years only 5 Englishmen have even tried to play abroad, nevermind being successful, yet everyone seems to be horny for Fat Frank.

Buy on AliExpress.com

syklik

Mar 19, 2007
Juventus sports chief Alessio Secco is to offer £9 million for the transfer of Chelsea's Frank Lampard to Italy's Zebras, reports say.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reported that Secco is in London to lure the 29-year-old midfielder, who is reportedly eager to leave the Blues after the dramatic departure of Jose Mourinho.

As Juventus is confident Chelsea will accept the offer, Secco will ask Lampard to take a cut on his £6 million salary.

Although Juve failed to lure England's playmaker to Stadio Olimpico di Torino last summer, the Italian club believes the departure of Mourinho and Lampard's expiring contract will pave the road for the British star to Turin.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=28279&sectionid=3510211

is it 9m or 7m?

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Lampard, Drogba, Gerrard? Why are all these rumours coming from the EPL?

Prediction: between January and summer transfer windows Juve will net 1 quality man in each position (except goal). None will come from the EPL.

Anybody think that Secco's trip to England could be to negotiate the sale of a player (like Boumsong or Tiago)?

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004

Prediction: between January and summer transfer windows Juve will net 1 quality man in each position (except goal). None will come from the EPL.

Anybody think that Secco's trip to England could be to negotiate the sale of a player (like Boumsong or Tiago)?

maybe tiago....and maybe he is in england to discuss with gilberto or sissoko which i dont want sisso...

wth is secco doing in england?:shifty:

some1 says he is there to talk with gilberto, lampard, sisso etc..for a january swap..

it is all
BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSz

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006

:agree:

Good points, none will come from EPL, maybe we will get 2 defenders & no strikers though (not counting the return of Giovinco!)

OP
Jun 5, 2007
  • Thread Starter #71
    our midfield reali need a change. :( not sure how are they gonna do it. by getting a diego/vdv/riquelme type of playmaker or more of a lampard type who would offer a lil help in the defence. what's gonna happen when camo is back from injury? i want tiago to stay. i stil believe he would be good.

May 19, 2007
    if we get Lampard the Club gets a marketing BOOST!!!

and the club is more atractive for other top quality players.

so get lampard and gallas or something like that and we can take the scuddeto home again where it belongs

:D

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
    I'll go for Lampard if someone tells me where CR plays him
    he's not a DM, while we must play with 2 DMs as our defense isnt that solid
    He's not a LW, and dont tell me he can play as a RW cuz we have plenty

We cant change our tactics and formations for a player we just signed

Lampard is good, but not for us

OP
    Jun 5, 2007
  • Thread Starter #76
    if we get Lampard the Club gets a marketing BOOST!!!

and the club is more atractive for other top quality players.

so get lampard and gallas or something like that and we can take the scuddeto home again where it belongs

:D
    hey, juve doesnt need lampard or gallas or something like that to attract top quality player. the name juve is prestigious enough.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Both are chokers but Riquelme chokes even more..Henry has been scoring goals for fun for 7 years now..where was Riquelme at the time??
    Playing great football at Boca Juniors and Villareal. Neither club is in the premiership where if you took away the top 4 teams, the defending is almost comical. The 1 time their paths crossed was when Arsenal played against Villareal, every1 talks abouthow Riquelme choked to miss a penalty but does anyone remember Henry's contribution in that game? If you have speed or a good header of the ball you will score lots of goals in the premiership.

Frank Lampard is not fat, he is 1 of the fittest players in world football. Would I want him at Juventus? What for? We are crying out for creativity not a box to box player.

But it is always amusing to read some of the stuff on here though, Paro is better than Fabregas, we don't need Drogba as we already have Giovinco(check out difference in height), we dont need Ballack, Palladino is better than Benzema, and of cos the daddy of them all Palladino is better than Cristiano Ronaldo.

zann

SG Juventino!
    May 30, 2004
    we need creativity. not box 2 box. like what denco said.

i still wanna see the real tiago first before coming to a conclusion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)