L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What is a Marc DA? I'm just messing with you :lol2:
Imagine you are in a park enjoying a great summer day. Everything is perfect but you spot a small crippled bird. This bird is struggling to fly when it does manage to get off the ground it runs into a bush as it is blind too.

You are not a cruel person. You like animals and don't want to hurt one but seeing this poor, tormented creature you decide the best thing to do would be to wipe it out with one swift stomp to the head. You, nobly, go to end its suffering, aim a kick but you miss. Somehow it dodged. You try again and again and again...somehow the blind crippled bird manages to avoid each swoop and prolong its bizarre existence. Suddenly you notice you are not the only one. There is a whole group of people trying to stomp the bird to death and missing with each attempt. Eventually you get frustrated, assume it will starve, and leave it to end itself.

You come back a week later and somehow the bird is still there, flapping a broken wing and running straight into things. At this point your faith in the Parks Department is challenged.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Imagine you are in a park enjoying a great summer day. Everything is perfect but you spot a small crippled bird. This bird is struggling to fly when it does manage to get off the ground it runs into a bush as it is blind too.

You are not a cruel person. You like animals and don't want to hurt one but seeing this poor, tormented creature you decide the best thing to do would be to wipe it out with one swift stomp to the head. You, nobly, go to end its suffering, aim a kick but you miss. Somehow it dodged. You try again and again and again...somehow the blind crippled bird manages to avoid each swoop and prolong its bizarre existence. Suddenly you notice you are not the only one. There is a whole group of people trying to stomp the bird to death and missing with each attempt. Eventually you get frustrated, assume it will starve, and leave it to end itself.

You come back a week later and somehow the bird is still there, flapping a broken wing and running straight into things.

Very creative imagination.

4/10 for the effort :baus:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If the Guardiola stuff is real, I think it is, my theory is that Pep has a release clause but before we pay it we are trying to see if he can free himself for free because of these potential uefa exclusions

It's the only thing that makes sense
That’s my guess as well.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Just a thought I had yesterday:
If Sarri was coming, would we indeed get Koulibaly? He would be far to expensive I guess, but how was the relationship between him and Sarri?

Furthermore, since Sarri is an attacking coach and likes Higuain, would it be possible that he would opt for a front line of Ronaldo-Higuain-Dybala?
Did Higuain and Ronaldo play well together at Real Madrid? How was that partnership? We already know a partnership between Higuain and Dybala works, so maybe Higuain is the type a center forward Ronaldo and Dybala could roam around a create space etc.
I really hope our next coach will find a suitable way to get Dybala back in form, as I still see him as our best long term asset in attack and would hate to see him leave.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Just a thought I had yesterday:
If Sarri was coming, would we indeed get Koulibaly? He would be far to expensive I guess, but how was the relationship between him and Sarri?

Furthermore, since Sarri is an attacking coach and likes Higuain, would it be possible that he would opt for a front line of Ronaldo-Higuain-Dybala?
Did Higuain and Ronaldo play well together at Real Madrid? How was that partnership? We already know a partnership between Higuain and Dybala works, so maybe Higuain is the type a center forward Ronaldo and Dybala could roam around a create space etc.
I really hope our next coach will find a suitable way to get Dybala back in form, as I still see him as our best long term asset in attack and would hate to see him leave.
You need to go through ADL to get Koulibaly and he will make damn sure that we won't buy their best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)