L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Sarri burns the team out mid season
To be fair, after that public fall out and the Kepa situation, I thought they will go into freefall Mourinho style. But they didn't. They got smashed against City and then somehow turned it around, finishing 3rd, and losing to City on Penalties in the Cup final and winning the Europa League emphatically.

He lost the plot then found it again in a squad that usually devours its managers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
oh you got it from that article? lol i was wondering how you knew the name of the napoli coffee guy.
He's pretty famous in Napoli circles. Mertens regularly posts videos joking with the guy. I know him from FI twitter, which cream their pants about every "cute" thing Napoli.

- - - Updated - - -

Barca has Valverde, who had never managed a top club before. Martino and fucking Enrique as their last three coaches. Bayern has Kovac. PSG has Tuchel, Union has OGS, Arsenal has Emery. Sarri is a much better coach than all of them. I dont see why those team should not be interested in him if they choose to change coach.
People are seriously underestimating Sarri on this forum.
That's not the point. When big clubs sack their coach they usually either go after a big coach (Guardiola, Mourinho, etc.) , or someone who performed well in a lesser club within their league (Velverde, Kovac), or some ex-player with strong ties to the club (Zidane, Conte, OGS). Sarri doesn't fit that for any club outside of Serie A. So thinking that City or Barca hire Sarri is crazy. They either would want an upgrade, or someone promising which is usually a young upstart coach.
Doesn't mean Sarri is a bad coach.

Last edited:

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Nothing palpable yet, yes. Just some rumor stirring... that's how you get clicks.

They are claiming there's an informal offer... that means nothing until you get something official and signed.
Totally agree. It seemed like a BS story. Even when I clicked on the Football España story it said “Benfica sabe que Manchester City pagará el €120M.”
Benfica knows that Manchester will pay the €120M. Sounds like fluff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If the Guardiola stuff is real, I think it is, my theory is that Pep has a release clause but before we pay it we are trying to see if he can free himself for free because of these potential uefa exclusions

It's the only thing that makes sense

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If the Guardiola stuff is real, I think it is, my theory is that Pep has a release clause but before we pay it we are trying to see if he can free himself for free because of these potential uefa exclusions

It's the only thing that makes sense
Hopefully. Did you see what Moggi said? He said that our first option is Pep and we're waiting for the ban, but if the ban doesn't happen we'll go for Sarri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)