L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Just a thought I had yesterday:
If Sarri was coming, would we indeed get Koulibaly? He would be far to expensive I guess, but how was the relationship between him and Sarri?

Furthermore, since Sarri is an attacking coach and likes Higuain, would it be possible that he would opt for a front line of Ronaldo-Higuain-Dybala?
Did Higuain and Ronaldo play well together at Real Madrid? How was that partnership? We already know a partnership between Higuain and Dybala works, so maybe Higuain is the type a center forward Ronaldo and Dybala could roam around a create space etc.
I really hope our next coach will find a suitable way to get Dybala back in form, as I still see him as our best long term asset in attack and would hate to see him leave.
nah, neither Dybs, Ronaldo nor Higuain bring any defensive value, don't think it works apart from games in Serie A were some minnows desperately park the bus.

besides Sarri has a pretty consistent pattern on his forward three, there's the spear of the attack type #9 like Mertens/Milik and Higuain/Giroud/Morata, the guy with creative freedom #10 like Insigne and Hazard and the workhorse (no idea about the number, #11? :p) doing the same runs over and over - Callejon and Pedro/Willian. Both Ronaldo and Dybs could do either 9 or 10, Higgy, Kean and Mario are 9, but one of Berna/Costa/Cuads will also be there in the starting 11.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Carrera is apparently plan B. Sarri is not even in the running. The whole sarri story is made up by his agency group and Juve are going along with it just to divert attention away from Guardiola.
The only thing that's holding up the Guardiola deal is how he walks away from city in a manner where he was forced out I.e. the sanctions, apparently AA is growing impatient as Guardiola is seemingly waiting for the right excuse rather than pushing city to let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a thought I had yesterday:
If Sarri was coming, would we indeed get Koulibaly? He would be far to expensive I guess, but how was the relationship between him and Sarri?

Furthermore, since Sarri is an attacking coach and likes Higuain, would it be possible that he would opt for a front line of Ronaldo-Higuain-Dybala?
Did Higuain and Ronaldo play well together at Real Madrid? How was that partnership? We already know a partnership between Higuain and Dybala works, so maybe Higuain is the type a center forward Ronaldo and Dybala could roam around a create space etc.
I really hope our next coach will find a suitable way to get Dybala back in form, as I still see him as our best long term asset in attack and would hate to see him leave.
Sarri and koulibaly share the same agency group which is where these stories of sarri stem from. I can assure you we wont get sarri or koulibaly

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Carrera is apparently plan B. Sarri is not even in the running. The whole sarri story is made up by his agency group and Juve are going along with it just to divert attention away from Guardiola.
The only thing that's holding up the Guardiola deal is how he walks away from city in a manner where he was forced out I.e. the sanctions, apparently AA is growing impatient as Guardiola is seemingly waiting for the right excuse rather than pushing city to let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri and koulibaly share the same agency group which is where these stories of sarri stem from. I can assure you we wont get sarri or koulibaly
sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)