L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There's an old quote from Pep of him saying he might come back to Italy, the food is good there. :numnum:
After three seasons of Conte at Inter winning two scudetti and reaching the semi finals of the CL twice and the final once, Conte will leave and Pep arrives. During that time we are suffering into oblivion with Sarri. All the suffering will be in style though, and we will score so many goals.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
After three seasons of Conte at Inter winning two scudetti and reaching the semi finals of the CL twice and the final once, Conte will leave and Pep arrives. During that time we are suffering into oblivion with Sarri. All the suffering will be in style though, and we will score so many goals.
CL is not exaclty Conte's playground.
And Sarri is not our coach yet

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I didn't say he'll win and Sarri is our coach sooner or later and the sooner you accept it the better you can cope with it.
And it's logical for most people here to belive Sarri is going to be our new coach.

But personally speaking, even though i'm usually negative when i hear rumours for "ambtious" targets, this time something feels different.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I’d take Sarri over Conte anyday, that’s a no brainer. Conte not only doesn’t guarantee you CL, he’ll also burn the team out by next year. I couldn’t care less about Serie A, about time another team won that bullshit title.
And Sarri won't? He doesn't rotate his players and is expected to compete on three fronts. Can't just give up on one tournament to focus on another one, how he did at Napoli. We don't celebrate 2nd places at Juventus.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And Sarri won't? He doesn't rotate his players and is expected to compete on three fronts. Can't just give up on one tournament to focus on another one, how he did at Napoli. We don't celebrate 2nd places at Juventus.
He didn’t rotate at Napoli because they didn’t have enough players. Looks like from what i saw with Chelsea he did a good enough rotation job. I haven’t seen that many games so I may be wrong but he’s more suited to what Juve needs imo. I personally don’t care if we get 2nd or 3d in Serie A, it’s the most meaningless title ever at this point.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I’d take Sarri over Conte anyday, that’s a no brainer. Conte not only doesn’t guarantee you CL, he’ll also burn the team out by next year. I couldn’t care less about Serie A, about time another team won that bullshit title.
Sarri burns the team out mid season

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You nerds worried about conte and Sarri burning the team out even though we spent the last 5 years breaking our own players before they had a chance to burn out. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)