L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Meh I’m not ready to conclude that Sarri is a done deal. Until Momblano, and that Italian former Bloomberg journalist admit defeat, I’ll have hope. Don’t forget, Juventus just took out €175M in 5 year financing. That’s €175M in cash available for whatever plan they have. Now some will be used to pay down some bank debt. But why take out a bond? Rates are lower for bank debt. You take out a bond because you want to fix your rate and not pay it back for 5 years. By that point Ronaldo will be no longer relevant. I would imagine Juventus is very cognizant of this window and that’s why they’ve taken out €175M in additional debt. It’s very plausible that this €175M was to kickstart the club over the next two years. If it fails they can always sell players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The thing I dislike the most about this is the fact that Ronaldo's last 3 years will be under Sarri.
Expectations are zero for me. I guess you can't get disappointed when you don't expect anything.
It won’t. Allegri couldn’t handle Ronaldo (look at the fk’s) which really annoyed me. Sarri can’t even handle a nobody Kepa and Luiz.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The thing I dislike the most about this is the fact that Ronaldo's last 3 years will be under Sarri.
Expectations are zero for me. I guess you can't get disappointed when you don't expect anything.
He'll probably score more under Sarri than under Allegri, at least the first season. After that I expect him to decline significantly.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Guardiola: "I don't see any better place than working here. It is the perfect place. I don't forget the club's support in me and that's why I'm happy to reward their confidence in me for the next two years."

- - - Updated - - -

When Allegri wanted to have more power in the mercato at that time the management wanted to get rid of him as they wanted a yes man
Why wouldn't he choose to work with Ronaldo at a club where he's practically guaranteed to win trophies. It's a no brainer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Guardiola: "I don't see any better place than working here. It is the perfect place. I don't forget the club's support in me and that's why I'm happy to reward their confidence in me for the next two years."

- - - Updated - - -

When Allegri wanted to have more power in the mercato at that time the management wanted to get rid of him as they wanted a yes man
Ok it's over @Salvo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)