L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Do you guys think a top player like Pogba would be willing to play for Sarri? What are the thoughts in the footballing world about him? Would Dybala thrive with him? Douglas staying or going?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Do you guys think a top player like Pogba would be willing to play for Sarri? What are the thoughts in the footballing world about him? Would Dybala thrive with him? Douglas staying or going?
Man utd are demanding 150 million euros for Pogba let us just sign SMS for 80 million euros

Jun 6, 2015
Pogba plays under OGS currently, playing under Sarri would be a pretty big improvement. I don't see why Sarri would stop us from getting top players.

Dybala's problem is fitting in the same team with Ronaldo. No clue about Costa.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm now certain it is Sarri.

Atrocious appointment. The complete antithesis of a Juventus coach. To go from Allegri to him is embarrassing and a slap in the face to him. Having Ronaldo should be a huge attraction for top class coaches and we waste the remainder of his contract on Sarri.

I thought going for Ronaldo heralded a new era of ambition, thinking outside the box and a real push for the CL. Turns out we have stuck with the old familiar lets sign an Italian coach approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)