L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Pogba plays under OGS currently, playing under Sarri would be a pretty big improvement. I don't see why Sarri would stop us from getting top players.

Dybala's problem is fitting in the same team with Ronaldo. No clue about Costa.
I think with the right attacking team Dybala can actually fit with Ronaldo hopefully. Seriously hope we sign Pogba, with current midfield his addition would make us the best team on paper, even if we were to sell Douglas and Cancelo

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
All this cock teasing of pep and poch to end up with sarri ... He was stubborn as fuck with chelsea last season wouldnt change personal or system even tho they clearing werent working and i guess that means Pjanic will be staying in that deep role once again.

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, first post. Do you think the credibility of Di Marzio, Agresti and Romano has fallen a little bit when reporting Juve's news since Paratici replaced Marotta?
Especially Di Marzio and Agresti, they have made several wrong calls since Ronaldo last year - things that rarely happend in the past.
I think Juve has managed their internal sources and changed something after Marotta stepped down.

P/s: off-topic discussion: Im new here, but is it normal in this forum that people heavily insult each other without any ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)