Lúcio - CB - Inter Merda (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Good defender with an absolutely disastrous season. I'd rather Lucio from the two, but if it's between Juan and what we have, I'll choose Juan to partner Giorgio.
Both would be massive upgrades over what we have and very low cost also. Juan I see realistic, Lucio not so much.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, something is wrong with you then because a joke of a player was not gonna be starting for Brazil for a decade and captain it, was not gonna play for big teams regularly and make the CL final with two of them and was not gonna be wanted by Mourinho and the other top coaches who started him all the time.

The unfortunate thing is that many Juventini share your opinion and especially those in Turin. They will oppose this kind of transfer and the pussy that he is, Marotta won't even try to buy Lucio. He will go after an Italian instead and we'll end up 7th.

And again, Lucio will improve our defense a lot.
This.

We shouldnt act like scared butthurt little kids and curse a fantastic player, just because he comes of a rival.
Hence, lucio was formidable in 2010, and still is a very good player. considering our central defence, he would improve it immensely because he's a commanding centreback, what we direly lack.

Is it possibale ? I dont know, and the media definatly dont know, it depends on marotta and inter, if they want to deal or not.

juan would be also very nice, less of a leader, but better in therms of age

at the end of the day, both would be a fantastic upgrade that we shouldnt let pass if we can snatch eighter of them

and we totally shouldnt be complaining and cursing cause he is from inter. He never said a bad word about us, and allways plays dedicated.
back in the day, nedved also came from big rivals lazio(very good back then)

and do i hear anyone complaining we got Nedved from a rival ?

i dont think so.

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #99
    This.

We shouldnt act like scared butthurt little kids and curse a fantastic player, just because he comes of a rival.
    Hence, lucio was formidable in 2010, and still is a very good player. considering our central defence, he would improve it immensely because he's a commanding centreback, what we direly lack.

Is it possibale ? I dont know, and the media definatly dont know, it depends on marotta and inter, if they want to deal or not.

juan would be also very nice, less of a leader, but better in therms of age

at the end of the day, both would be a fantastic upgrade that we shouldnt let pass if we can snatch eighter of them

and we totally shouldnt be complaining and cursing cause he is from inter. He never said a bad word about us, and allways plays dedicated.
    back in the day, nedved also came from big rivals lazio(very good back then)

and do i hear anyone complaining we got Nedved from a rival ?

i dont think so.
    well said

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Can't we just find a new Montero? :touched:
    you can, if you look in all the right places ... actually, there is one, who is very much like Montero, with the right experience and attitude Juve desperately needs at the back and may be available for a very low fee or maybe even as a free agent this summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)