Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #23
    How the hell don't you know? You've been hanging in the Transfer section of the forum for weeks now going on and on about your homeboy from Jersey.
    my first thread? Also I ask in the OP to change it to the other but no one has yet, and the link is fixed

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Alright, anyway. Lets not be douchebags to AndreaCristiano, no need for that. Lets just move this thread and talk about this rumour.

Apr 15, 2006
    A beast of a player! Would certainly help during counter attacks with his bursts forward. Qualities of a leader. Excellent CB from what I've seen of him. I'd love to have him here. 10-12 mil is fine. Even better if on a free!

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #28
    A beast of a player! Would certainly help during counter attacks with his bursts forward. Qualities of a leader. Excellent CB from what I've seen of him. I'd love to have him here. 10-12 mil is fine. Even better if on a free!
    This is how I feel can't see why this would be bad for juve

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    On Lucio- God, no. Please. Not only was he never that great--physically dominant and good on the ball, but always an accident waiting to happen--he's getting on in age and we don't need more of these after having to put with Cannavaro and Grosso. Plus, he's the the king of cunts--disgusting character.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #32
    On Lucio- God, no. Please. Not only was he never that great--physically dominant and good on the ball, but always an accident waiting to happen--he's getting on in age and we don't need more of these after having to put with Cannavaro and Grosso. Plus, he's the the king of cunts--disgusting character.
    not even if its free?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    If it's free, I'd be lying if I say it's a bad deal (depending on the length of the contract--no more than 2 years).

But what would his role be? Starter? I know Bonucci's not that great (at least yet) but he's not that much worse than Lucio. I don't think it's worth it.

As backup, fine. But I'd like to see Sorensen given the 4th spot for CB.

And I just don't like Lucio, personally.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #38
    If it's free, I'd be lying if I say it's a bad deal (depending on the length of the contract--no more than 2 years).

But what would his role be? Starter? I know Bonucci's not that great (at least yet) but he's not that much worse than Lucio. I don't think it's worth it.

As backup, fine. But I'd like to see Sorensen given the 4th spot for CB.

And I just don't like Lucio, personally.
    Actually there is talk of loaning sorenson out

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    He was a disaster at Bayern and he's declined massively for Inter this season. He was used to good effect by Mourinho for a period but I don't see that happening here and we don't need another clumsy, risk taking CB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)