Lúcio - CB - Inter Merda (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
we dont need him just like we didnt need dejan stankovic few years ago. He is a strong defender, but wont be welcomed here, just like stankovic, just like balotelli and every other merda player. Pass on him, but hell yeah for the idea of getting a CB of Lucio`s calibre...

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't want Juventus to make any deals with merda.

Well maybe if they wanted to swap Motta for Maicon and Iaquinta for Etoo... maybe.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, but look at the season after. The whole inter team were in the form of their lives. Next season, they blowed.
I don't see the point Matt.

Lucio was demanded by Mourinho. He made it clear many times. He said that he needed a playmaker at the back who can take the ball from the box to the center. An organizer.
I believe that Juve needs that too. We actually badly need such a player next to Chiellini.

And no matter if Lucio is not too reliable, I'm convinced that Marotta can not and will not bring us a better player or even a player close in quality to Lucio.
The bad thing though is that he can't bring us Lucio either.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Lucio was demanded by Mourinho. He made it clear many times. He said that he needed a playmaker at the back who can take the ball from the box to the center. An organizer.
I believe that Juve needs that too. We actually badly need such a player next to Chiellini.

And no matter if Lucio is not too reliable, I'm convinced that Marotta can not and will not bring us a better player or even a player close in quality to Lucio.
He demanded that because he knew what he needed for his system. You think Lucio can play like he did for Mourinho here? That's why I said to look at the season after. Whether he performed the way he did because of Mourinho's knack for getting the best from his players or because he was perfect for the way Mo played, it won't be like that here.

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #68

That is yet to be seen, if marotta can

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    He demanded that because he knew what he needed for his system. You think Lucio can play like he did for Mourinho here? That's why I said to look at the season after. Whether he performed the way he did because of Mourinho's knack for getting the best from his players or because he was perfect for the way Mo played, it won't be like that here.
    But if you look at it that way, Maicon and Sneijder also can't play as they did for Mourinho judging from last season. A quality player is a quality player. Here we're not talking about a normal defender, we're talking about someone who led the backline of teams who won CL, World Cup, many domestic titles in big teams. He has his flaws, but he will do much better here than any defender we buy and will finally bring the best out of Chiellini who can finally only do his job while another one organizes the backline.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    But if you look at it that way, Maicon and Sneijder also can't play as they did for Mourinho judging from last season. A quality player is a quality player. Here we're not talking about a normal defender, we're talking about someone who led the backline of teams who won CL, World Cup, many domestic titles in big teams. He has his flaws, but he will do much better here than any defender we buy and will finally bring the best out of Chiellini who can finally only do his job while another one organizes the backline.
    But we knew Maicon and Sneijder were quality players from before. Before that season with Mo, Lucio was always a joke to me.

I agree that he would improve our defence slightly, but not significantly to make for my disgust of him. You know, like how some feel about Rossi here :D (Yes, I know Lucio would be cheap and Rossi +20M).

What about that Silvestre guy, huh? :klin:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    But we knew Maicon and Sneijder were quality players from before. Before that season with Mo, Lucio was always a joke to me.
    Well, something is wrong with you then because a joke of a player was not gonna be starting for Brazil for a decade and captain it, was not gonna play for big teams regularly and make the CL final with two of them and was not gonna be wanted by Mourinho and the other top coaches who started him all the time.

The unfortunate thing is that many Juventini share your opinion and especially those in Turin. They will oppose this kind of transfer and the pussy that he is, Marotta won't even try to buy Lucio. He will go after an Italian instead and we'll end up 7th.

And again, Lucio will improve our defense a lot.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    the sad thing is he is would be a better defneder than bonucci and a better goal scorer than amauri for us.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Well, something is wrong with you then because a joke of a player was not gonna be starting for Brazil for a decade and captain it, was not gonna play for big teams regularly and make the CL final with two of them and was not gonna be wanted by Mourinho and the other top coaches who started him all the time.

The unfortunate thing is that many Juventini share your opinion and especially those in Turin. They will oppose this kind of transfer and the pussy that he is, Marotta won't even try to buy Lucio. He will go after an Italian instead and we'll end up 7th.

Who was his competition for Brazil over the years? Luisao, Alex (who's good but played for PSV for a long time), Roque Junior? Juan was his partner mostly.

Demichelis was starting for Bayern, like Lucio... Demichelis.

Mourinho wanted Quaresma, Arnautovic, Mariga, Muntari, etc.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #77

quoted for truth

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010

Love you Alen. +REP.

You save me a lot of time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)