Lúcio - CB - Inter Merda (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Actually there is talk of loaning sorenson out
And I don't like that.
He was a disaster at Bayern and he's declined massively for Inter this season. He was used to good effect by Mourinho for a period but I don't see that happening here and we don't need another clumsy, risk taking CB.
Yeah, I look forward to seeing him start for inter when we play them.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #44
    And I don't like that.

Yeah, I look forward to seeing him start for inter when we play them.
    i didnt say i like it but if he is gonna get more play time on loan it could be beneficial for sorenson. Also Lucio is in no way my fav option but we could do alot worse on a free transfer no?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    i didnt say i like it but if he is gonna get more play time on loan it could be beneficial for sorenson. Also Lucio is in no way my fav option but we could do alot worse on a free transfer no?
    I don't think 10 games with Bologna in a relegation scrap is more beneficial to his development than 4 with Juve.

As I said, I can't say it's a bad deal. I just don't like him. And if we're looking to improve the starting lineup, I'd prefer we go for somebody who is actually good and we're not going to have to offload in 2 years.

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #53
    I don't think 10 games with Bologna in a relegation scrap is more beneficial to his development than 4 with Juve.

As I said, I can't say it's a bad deal. I just don't like him. And if we're looking to improve the starting lineup, I'd prefer we go for somebody who is actually good and we're not going to have to offload in 2 years.
    well yes i agree but if the conditions fall just right and we can grab lucio i think its worth it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)