Lúcio - CB - Inter Merda (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I would like us to sign Javier Zanetti, than watch merda fans cry all summer. Than I wouldn't let him play a minute this season and watch more merda tears. Well I would let him play at San Siro against merda.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
At 33 years old, if we signed him for free, gave him a year contract with the option of a second...he would be a wicked signing who I am sure would make a massive difference to our solidity and ability to maintain possession. Bonucci is ok on the ball, chiellini can be decent, but i prefer him to stay back as an out and out stopper, moving up for corners and free kicks. Lucio is very comfortable on the ball, and enjoys bringing the ball into midfield, allowing our midfielders to move around into space and offer more passing options. Strong as an ox, great in the air, more of a beckenbauer type of libero than anyone else in our back line...

However. We can only sign two non-eu players, and as far as I know, lucio remains solely brazilian (by passport). Vidal is taking one spot, and perotti or bastos may take the other, neither of whom have eu nationality...or do they? I thought bastos was on his way to get a french passport, and perotti has been in spain for a while, so perhaps he can get a spanish passport?

anyway, my pressing concern for the team is a left winger. If we can sign a EU left winger of real quality, then cool, lets grab lucio as our 2nd NON EU signing.

Some of the inter players have spoken disrespectfully towards our club, as far as I know, Lucio has not.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
FUCK Lucio!!! You have no idea how much i hate him. For me, the worst of all the Inter players (not in football ability). His monkey-face, frowned all the time, depressed, he is the epiphany of a true Interista!!! So, FUCK HIM!!! I dont care if Inter pays us 40 milion to sign him, i just dont want to see this mofo ever wear the black and white jersey!!!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
FUCK Lucio!!! You have no idea how much i hate him. For me, the worst of all the Inter players (not in football ability). His monkey-face, frowned all the time, depressed, he is the epiphany of a true Interista!!! So, FUCK HIM!!! I dont care if Inter pays us 40 milion to sign him, i just dont want to see this mofo ever wear the black and white jersey!!!!
he looks kind of like a gayish mexican vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)