Kwadwo Asamoah (13 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Can anyone explain to me why the team started yelling at the ref after Asamoah headed the ball outside after Bonucci hit the post?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Asa has been phenomenal in the first half of the season defensively, a bit inconsistent going forward, and lacks ideas in the final third of the pitch. Overall I would say he has been very good, and massive improvement over De ceglie. Easily the best signing of the summer.

Can anyone explain to me why the team started yelling at the ref after Asamoah headed the ball outside after Bonucci hit the post?
He was clearly pushed by Radja, left arm to the back of Asa which should have been a PK.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Missed two glorious chances, probably should have had a penalty too.

Wasn't his best of games either, his crossing sucked donkey cock and he was predictable (again) with his dribbling and when one v one against his player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
First month and half of the season, assisted for fun. But since then been figured out he does the same move all the time.
True, he had a good three or four games but ever since I have been bitching about him and getting stick. I admit he is good defensively especially against great wingers but it i snot enough when we play a wide formation and our wingers are not delivering balls.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
True, he had a good three or four games but ever since I have been bitching about him and getting stick. I admit he is good defensively especially against great wingers but it i snot enough when we play a wide formation and our wingers are not delivering balls.
I think he's a liability in a 3-5-2 against weaker sides, where his defensive game isn't put to test.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think he's a liability in a 3-5-2 against weaker sides, where his defensive game isn't put to test.
Of course because we don't need his defensive work against such sides but we need someone sending balls like there's no tomorrow. De Ceglie would do better agains Cagliaris and Bolognas. I would even play Pogba in a non-conventional 3-5-2 against smaller sides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)