Kwadwo Asamoah (2 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I would rate him as probably among the top 3 players so far in our season, and there isn't much option to replace him on the left either. Apart for A.Cole, who else can be defensively as good as him and at the same time provide assist and goals? Bale attacking wise yes but not defensively.Same goes to Kolarov. He will be missed when he goes for the African Nations Cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
WΏΏdy;3940998 said:
Again lost each and every one of his 1v1 duels, it was actually funny to watch today :D
Yeah it's the same story everyyyy match.

Run up to a fullback, make some fancy dribbles and end up shooting the ball in his ass.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
we need a proper fucking lwb-lm, and let asa play in the middle for vidal or marchisio when they are tired or fucking suck like today. we dont have the depht when asa keep playing every match, and is so mediocre at lwb. he is totaly lost offensivly and its a fucking problem when small teams like milan defend for 90mins.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the way he takes on his man would work so much better as a box to box cm than a wing back.

would be good to see him bench the useless marchisio

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Interesting that in Europe guys like Ivanovic haven't figured out he only goes one way, but certainly in Serie A all our opponents know he is either running to the by-line or stopping and playing it back.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
De Sciglio played an excellent match, 'better' LWBs would have suffered as well.
maybe, but hes dribbling and movment is predicable as fuck, so thats a problem. i dont understand why he dosnt move/dribbles towards the middle sometimes, and makes room for marchisio or an attacker. ist always the same moves, starting to fucking reming me of krasic. This shit just need to stop now

Jun 13, 2007
I don't mind him on the left for now; he just needs to use a little more brain power. He's great defensively and having MVP plus asamoah is one of the main reasons we can overpower and dominate any opponent. The player that I'm disappointed with most is Isla. I really thought he'd be a lot more dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)