Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I disagree big time. Offcourse i might be biased as Vidal went to Bayern Munich, but the whole saga about Pogbas departure, he´s instagram messages, and finally he´s greedy agent is nasty and without class imo.

Vidal did say some stupid words after he went to Bayern Munich. All though he´s transfer was not even close to the farce it was with Pogba. On a side note Vidal wanted a new challenge, and Pogba only went to United for the money, and for nothin else.
:agree:

The way Pogba and Addidas was toying with Juve fans all summer, disgusting

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Terrible business in a market Leroy Sane goes for £46.5 million.
first a huge discount for best midfielder, now this.

:beppe: loves Bayern
you think he's worth more? he had a good season last year, bad euros and very bad season so far. I'd be disappointed if we payed 28m for this guy, apart from being young I don't see much to be exited about, he hasn't improved a lot since 2014, it's been 3 almost years

Jul 2, 2006
you think he's worth more? he had a good season last year, bad euros and very bad season so far. I'd be disappointed if we payed 28m for this guy, apart from being young I don't see much to be exited about, he hasn't improved a lot since 2014, it's been 3 almost years
How good can he become is another question but what i do know is that we got robbed by selling a 20 years old French international attacker for 28 million € when i look at the money paid for the likes of Fartial and Shiterling.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How good can he become is another question but what i do know is that we got robbed by selling a 20 years old French international attacker for 28 million € when i look at the money paid for the likes of Fartial and Shiterling.
Sterling and Martial >>> Coman so far, even if both were too expensive for their abilities. I don't believe we got robbed, I actually believe Bayern bought a future flop for 28m and we paid nothing for him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How good can he become is another question but what i do know is that we got robbed by selling a 20 years old French international attacker for 28 million € when i look at the money paid for the likes of Fartial and $#@!erling.
Well its true Monaco played a good bargain for Fartial, they recieved around 50m and with the perfomance bonuses its looking upto 60 or more. However as for sterling his always going to be overrated because his in EPL and most of all english so thats a bad example. Coman didnt play as often as Fartial played for monaco so he shouldnt be worth as much as him, but that said, we should have added in a realistic bonus in or two.

Look at Fartial's bonus.

The first one has been achieved and was always realistic. I guess circumstances are different with coman being a two year loan. It was this very thing where we messed up but selling was never our strongest point.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well its true Monaco played a good bargain for Fartial, they recieved around 50m and with the perfomance bonuses its looking upto 60 or more. However as for sterling his always going to be overrated because his in EPL and most of all english so thats a bad example. Coman didnt play as often as Fartial played for monaco so he shouldnt be worth as much as him, but that said, we should have added in a realistic bonus in or two.

Look at Fartial's bonus.

The first one has been achieved and was always realistic. I guess circumstances are different with coman being a two year loan. It was this very thing where we messed up but selling was never our strongest point.
considering how Coman has turned out so far, I agree with our managements assessment to sell him to Bayern. sure, it's not a masterstroke, but still good business to sign a player for free and sell him for 28m

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
good money for a forward who's on 0 goals and 0 assists this season
You have forgotten about pjaca! we paid 32m and so far he hasn't played a real match for us.but it would be a huge investment for the future Like bayern did about coman.we can't Judge coman at the beginning of the season because he was injured.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You have forgotten about pjaca! we paid 32m and so far he hasn't played a real match for us.but it would be a huge investment for the future Like bayern did about coman.we can't Judge coman at the beginning of the season because he was injured.
Yes, but he didnt suck cock at the euros

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I kinda insulted Beppe a little bit (got infraction :D) after that move because I'm overly excited whenever we play some youngsters, and then got mad because we loaned him to CL rivals. I was wrong. He didn't developed, he's still one-dimensional player and underperforms. I'm sorry Beppe. But I will rape you if you sell Dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)