Kingsley Coman (30 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Coman was played out of position every single game. This kid is NOT a CF or ST. He's a gem, and I hope he succeeds and scores a hat-trick everytime he plays us because we sold him for peanuts.
You want Bayern to beat us badly every time we play them in the future? Interesting variation on being a Juventus fan... :shifty:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Not that he set the world on fire but we now have so little options in attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Coman was played out of position every single game. This kid is NOT a CF or ST. He's a gem, and I hope he succeeds and scores a hat-trick everytime he plays us because we sold him for peanuts.
Not that I agree with the sentiment at the end of your sentence, I hope we beat then 5-0 every time, but, why is it so hard for coaches to see such players are wingers? It's like the Giovinco saga, he was a Winger/LF. It's so obvious for the fans to see but something really blinds the coaches and it ruins players careers.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
When we sold Coman, people were speaking as if it was OKAAAYYYYY GUYSSEEEEE we replaced him with a better player anywayyyyyyy. What a bunch of fucking losers.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You woke up mad cos your fella didn't bolt in your ass last night. Get a grip.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
FC Bayern English ‏@FCBayernEN
DONE DEAL: #FCBayern have signed highly-rated youngster Kingsley #Coman (19) on loan from @JuventusFCen. Contract until 30th May 2017.

2 year loan :lol:

querns

Sep 25, 2009
FC Bayern München and Italian champions Juventus have agreed a loan deal for Kingsley Coman (19). The France U-21 international will play for Germany’s most successful club for the next two seasons until the end of the 2016/17 campaign. The agreement includes an option for FC Bayern to buy the striker at the end of the loan period.

“I’m looking forward to Munich and playing for FC Bayern,” commented Coman, “I want to take the next step in my career here and play my part in two successful years for FC Bayern.”

“Kingsley Coman is one of the biggest talents in European football,” commented FC Bayern sporting director Matthias Sammer, “so we’re delighted we’ve been able to sign him for FC Bayern. Kingsley is quick, technically skilled and an attack-minded player. Hopefully we’ll benefit from having him at the club.”

http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news...take-kingsley-coman-on-loan-from-juventus.php

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)