Kingsley Coman (25 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bayern's interest in Coman didn't start today, did it? It's more than a month since we heard about the original offer of 15m euro.

We rejected that offer, but it's highly possible that we let Bayern continue the negotiations with Coman and Juve. Bayern convinced Coman (probably higher wages) and he told us that he'd like to sign for them. Once it happened, Bayern convinced Juve with a good offer. I guess something along these lines happened.
Now we're presenting it as "Coman asked to leave", which isn't incorrect per se, but we're "guilty" in a way that we also liked the deal and instead of offering higher wages to Coman, we simply decided to make this big profit.
I don't buy it that Allegri was starting Coman just to convince him to stay. It's more probable that Coman's starting XI appearances were our weapon in the negotiations with Bayern. We were willing to sell, but we wanted a much better offer than the original 15m euro one.
We should blame Vidal. I am starting to think he convinced Coman to leave.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Costa and Coman as the next Robbery, has it begun already @DAiDEViL?
i doubt it. watch coman become the new shaqiri teaming up with palacio
to form the new ratpack in 2 years.

even if (big IF) he makes it at bayern - Coman/Costa will of course be a downgrade
to robbery in their prime.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Look, the only difference between me and you is that I think we did all we could in a situation where three pillars were leaving the club. The Vidal saga fucked us over, but who really saw the incarnation of the new juventus suddenly request a transfer?
We could refused to sell him, or at least replace him with players of the same quality, reinvest the money earned from the sale. If we werent keen on selling Vidal, why are not willing to reinvest all the money we got from him.
I had no problem with Pirlo and Tevez leaving, altough their impact was huge, but we made good moves to fill that gap with Khedira and Dybala.

The mercato does not look great on paper, but we took important steps to decrease the average age in the squad and are investing in potential. If Dybala, Rugani and Draxler (pretty sure we are getting him) work out then it is suddenly a monumental transfer window imo. It all comes down to how the first half of this season will pan out.
Yeah like i said i was happy with the moves Marotta made earlier in the mercato, Dybala altough overpriced was a good coup, Neto, Khedira, Rugani, Sandro and Cuadrado are all great moves.
Won't talk about Zaza because that deal is retatrded.
But with all this great moves, the quality of our teams shrinked, i tought last year we had a great team and we were missing one or two players to be a CL threat for the next 3/4 years but we took step backwards right now, and i see us struggling to make it out of the group stages if we don't sign anyone.

What I dont understand is the Aquilani like rivers of blood before we have seen anything. We basically have a new squad, arent you excited to see what will happen?!

Add to that, we havent spent any real money, because of our sales, so even considering the 30n ish we are going to spend on Draxler, we have plenty for plugging gaps in Jan or spending big next summer again.
Of course i am excited, i 've been a fan of many many years and i am always excited to see my team play, but people have the right to be critical of the mang moves, praise the good work and criticize the bad ones. Some other fans think Marotta can't do any mistake and that is the real problem.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
time to stop supporting that rat tail douche.
i still like him, disappointed that he didnt see the trust Allegri and the management put in him from day 1 and that he thinks he will have better opportunities at Bayern.

just wait till Fr3sh comes back. he will be going on about how happy he is Coman ditched us for the bigger club and that he hopes Coman will kick us out of the CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)