Kingsley Coman (11 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And if they do not take up the option we made 8m off a one season loan.

If we were the interested party in this deal, spending 8m to loan a fringe bayern talent this forum wouldve gone up in nuclear fire by now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ive been on vacation for three weeks, fill me in on Isla please. Too hungover to browse his thread :D
Allegri said in his interview this morning when he told everyone Coman wanted to leave he also said Isla will leave Juventus.

Coach said it :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Bayern's interest in Coman didn't start today, did it? It's more than a month since we heard about the original offer of 15m euro.

We rejected that offer, but it's highly possible that we let Bayern continue the negotiations with Coman and Juve. Bayern convinced Coman (probably higher wages) and he told us that he'd like to sign for them. Once it happened, Bayern convinced Juve with a good offer. I guess something along these lines happened.
Now we're presenting it as "Coman asked to leave", which isn't incorrect per se, but we're "guilty" in a way that we also liked the deal and instead of offering higher wages to Coman, we simply decided to make this big profit.
I don't buy it that Allegri was starting Coman just to convince him to stay. It's more probable that Coman's starting XI appearances were our weapon in the negotiations with Bayern. We were willing to sell, but we wanted a much better offer than the original 15m euro one.
Alen

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And if they do not take up the option we made 8m off a one season loan.

If we were the interested party in this deal, spending 8m to loan a fringe bayern talent this forum wouldve gone up in nuclear fire by now.
Dude, some people were complaining that we got Cuadrado on a basically free loan. If we signed Coman on those terms, Marty would need to nuke this site and start again.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bayern will make it permanent even if it's an option.

I'm inclined to believe what the Lord @Nostradamus says.We wanted a delayed payment ourselves so we could've a positive effect on our books next yr.

This my theory.Not presenting it as a fact.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah if he comes back that would work out great. :sergio:

If u guys cant see anything wrong with this mercato. I cant help you.
Talking about Coman not the mercato. We have all found things we didn't like.

Most of us wanted Coman to stay but can't say no to that kind of money.

Rest assured, we will find another one like we did with Coman and Pogba.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Bayern will make it permanent even if it's an option.

I'm inclined to believe what the Lord @Nostradamus says.We wanted a delayed payment ourselves so we could've a positive effect on our books next yr.

This my theory.Not presenting it as a fact.
Yep I hope he is right :tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah if he comes back that would work out great. :sergio:

If u guys cant see anything wrong with this mercato. I cant help you.
Look, the only difference between me and you is that I think we did all we could in a situation where three pillars were leaving the club. The Vidal saga fucked us over, but who really saw the incarnation of the new juventus suddenly request a transfer?

The mercato does not look great on paper, but we took important steps to decrease the average age in the squad and are investing in potential. If Dybala, Rugani and Draxler (pretty sure we are getting him) work out then it is suddenly a monumental transfer window imo. It all comes down to how the first half of this season will pan out.

What I dont understand is the Aquilani like rivers of blood before we have seen anything. We basically have a new squad, arent you excited to see what will happen?!

Add to that, we havent spent any real money, because of our sales, so even considering the 30n ish we are going to spend on Draxler, we have plenty for plugging gaps in Jan or spending big next summer again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)