Kingsley Coman (16 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why are they always hiding between "xy wanted to leave"? Just admit you think it's a financially good deal and you decided to go for it considering you lack the cash for Draxler and probably wont be able to give Coman much time anyway.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And in the end we will pay 30++, watch it.

I don't mind selling Coman but it's really frustrating to see it getting used on turd like Draxler instead of a class player
I really hope you're wrong about Draxler, otherwise why would we be chasing mediocre player entire summer? There's gotta be some quality to him that we deem worthy.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stop with the who 28 mln and 30 mln or whatever for coman. It's 8 mln and that's the closest to the truth. As to if they will take up on option on him then why would they if he flops? 8mln isn't bad for what is a great option and season trial to see how one of the brightest prospects in serie A if not Europe ends up. Good move from bayern. Ok move from us..

Apr 9, 2015
Lol 28 million for a player who made only one good goal against Hellas in Coppa.

His only ability that is special is his pace. He isn't really technical, his first touch is awful and he lacks strenght.

Bye bye Coman, thanks for 28m profit in one year.

:beppe:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I really hope you're wrong about Draxler, otherwise why would we be chasing mediocre player entire summer? There's gotta be some quality to him that we deem worthy.
They gamble on a possibilty that he will blossom with great players around him I assume. Currently, as a matter of fact, with not so good players around him he has performed like shit for a while now

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
accoding to laudisa coman was pushing as hard as you can possibily push to leave.
well good luck boy.
guessed so, probably saw the opportunity to play on the wings more regularly with Ribery and Robben being injury prone and closer to retirement than their prime

good luck to him nonetheless, hope he grows into a great player one day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)